“Really good for a chain store!”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #28 of 169 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We went for lunch as a group of 5. Had a range of menu items from the Mexican chowder to the burritos. Food was actually really very good, and well exceeded my expectations
Would definitely go again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We head to Grand Forks many times a year and ALWAYS stop at Qdoba for a meal at least once while we are there. The food is fresh, the options are plenty and it's really reasonably priced. Plus, if you have the Qdoba card you can earn free food! Don't be discouraged if you stop by and there's a long line, it moves quickly. Best Mexican in Grand Forks!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

If you want fast, quality mexican this the place to eat. Long lines but move quickly so don't let that put you off.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The food at Qdoba is so fresh and plentiful. I love the variety of options for in the burritos. The staffer I had on the line truly loved her work, she added the cheese with a little flair so that all of the burrito was covered. I should have gotten her name but the place was hopping and everyone in line was being served so swiftly that I was already out the door when I thought of it. Good eats!

Thank Robert & Mauree... K
Reviewed August 15, 2013

It's a strip mall chain restaurant which is certainly not what I initially expected. We have tried a few times to get there but it has always been nuts with huge lines. Yesterday we made it! The staff informed us that it had only slowed down (?), because of construction on the road but would pick up again with the return of college students. I had the Ancho Chile Burrito with Pork, white rice, corn, salsa verde and it had a great smoky heat but not too much. My husband had a steak burrito. Both were massive - we skipped supper and opted for a sandwich at 8:00 pm that night! Flavours were really great, price was more than reasonable - anytime I can get lunch for two for under $20.00 I think it's pretty good! I wish they had tamales though. My sole complaint was that it's noisy.