Americas Best Value Inn Grand Forks
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Grand Forks)
View Hotel
Ramada Grand Forks(Grand Forks)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleantoastcontinental breakfastfridge and microwavebudget hotelstay there againstayed two nightsenjoyed our staygreat pricehard boiled eggswaffle makerwaffleshousekeeping staffalerus centertronwatsonabvi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 16, 2007

I stayed at this Motel while in Grand Forks on business. I checked in at about 7pm and found the front desk staff very friendly. The motel is very clean and i recommend it to anyone who wants to stay at a very clean motel while in the Grand Forks area.

Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed September 27, 2007

We stayed one night while passing through on holidays. When we reviewed our credit card statement we realized we had been charged an extra $100.00. We called to find out why. They told us we had burned a hole in the bedspread. We had requested a no smoking room as we do not smoke. We talked to the manager but he would not believe that we did not do it. We are so frustated as there is nothing we can do. It is their word against ours, they have our credit card #. Take my advice and avoid the hastle and stay away.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank saskticked
Reviewed June 1, 2007

This is more of a motel than a hotel.

The room had that strange musty old-hotel-room stench to it when we walked in. It wasn't dirty per se, but you can only imagine what Dateline would find in there. We turned on the light and it flickered so badly I thought I was going to have a seizure. So as far as first impressions went, not so hot.

The toilet seemed to gurgle uncontrolably anytime someone in the building flushed. We had to turn the water valve off at the back, just to get to sleep.

And once we did that, a train went right past the building.

I'm not a picky traveller by any stretch, but based on the reviews I'd read here, I expected something cleaner and quieter than what we got. No catastrophes, but I won't be staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank fruchick
Reviewed August 18, 2006

Very good value. Simple rooms, but property is very well-maintained and clean. That is all I ask in a motel. No frills, but it is perfect for a salesman like myself. Good staff.

• Stayed: July 2006
1  Thank billywilliams2
Reviewed May 20, 2006

We needed a simple overnight room while passing through Grand Forks, ND. There are several Budget type hotels located at the intersection of I 29 Exit 141 and Highway 2 (Gateway Drive) We chose America's Best Value Inn. Their sign advertised a single room on a Fri night for $39.99 Doubles were $43.00 They quickly honoured our discount coupon for 15% obtained from the local tourist info booth.

Room is very clean, adequate, but definitely "no frills" Sink is in the room. The bathroom is tiny but very clean. Surprising there are no towel racks in either the bathroom nor the main room.. Extras such as kleenex or a blowdryer are not provided. Room is quiet. Bed is extremely comfortable. I thought there weren't many guests in the motel but was surprised to discover that there were quite a few.. One extra surprise, there was a frig in the room!! Full array of TV channels, internet connection in room available using a "bridge" obtained from the front desk. There is also a computer available for use in the lounge area. Coin laundry available on site. Free local newspaper was delivered to our room in the morning.,

Continental Breakfast was very simple, toast, English muffins, coffee, and 2 juices. A small room off the lounge area is nicely set up with tables to eat breakfast.
All in all this motel is perfectly adequate for a quick overnight stop

• Stayed: May 2006