“Quality & Value”

Hilton Garden Inn Grand Forks-UND
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Grand Forks
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I was able to get a very nice weekend rate, which was almost as low as the "economical" chains. It was worth just a few extra dollars! This is a classy place. The staff is wonderful. I'll check this place first whenever in Grand Forks.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIGFUND, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Grand Forks-UND, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write about your stay on TripAdvisor. We were thrilled to see the ratings we received from you in regards to your recent stay. Thank you for mentioning about our great prices as we have several great deals available online.
If I or any member of my staff can be of any assistance for any future stays in Grand Forks, please call or e-mail our hotel, we look forward to being of service again.

Kind regards,
Ciara Mills, General Manager

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I was very pleased with the hotel and service. I was allowed to check in early as I was attending a funeral. Rooms very clean. Breakfast was not worth the 9.95 cost. Internet in rooms great bring a computer or IPad.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Grand Forks/UND on TripAdvisor. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I did see that you feel our breakfast can improve. I would liketo hear back from you on what we could do to improve our breakfast.
Thank you.
Ciara Mills, General Manager

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have had the opportunity to stay at this hotel twice in a few months and have been very impressed with the staff and the cleanliness of the place. We also found the quality of the breakfast very good. I have stayed in hotels a lot for personal travel and for business travel and have left items behind from time to time. I have never been fortunate enough to reclaim these items except at this hotel. It was almost 2 months before that I had forgot my cell phone charge cord and when I asked them, without expectations, if they would have my cord by any chance, the young lady behind the counter retrieved it in a matter of a few minutes. I jokingly asked if I was the only one that had left something behind and she said there was a lot of stuff back there but it was organized so that she could find it quickly. Very impressed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIGFUND, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Grand Forks-UND, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write about your stay on Trip Advisor. We think our Breakfast is the best too! Thank you for mentioning the cleanliness of the hotel. Our housekeeping team works diligently to ensure the hotel stays in perfect condition. I also want to let you know I have shared your comments with our team at the Front Desk to highlight the team member who assisted you.
We look forward to having you as a guest again during your next visit to Grand Forks.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My family enjoyed a one night stay at the hotel as we were in town for a birthday party. The room was comfortable and well appointed, and the service was attentive and welcoming. In the morning we enjoyed a full and satisfying breakfast in the lobby area where food is served. Despite a full restaurant, our servers were friendly, accommodating and available. Every employee we encountered was positive, friendly and helpful. Upon returning to our home town, my daughter discovered she had left behind a beloved stuffed animal. I called the front desk at 6:15AM on Memorial Day, and explained my dilemma to Derrick at the front desk. He couldn't have been more understanding/gracious, and was promptly able to not only locate the toy, but also offered to mail it to our home as a gesture from the Hilton. Needless to say, impressive service like this will warrant many return trips. I wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn of Grand Forks, North Dakota!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the HGI Grand Forks/UND on TrpAdvisor. We would agree that our team is the friendliest team in Grand Forks! I am thrilled we were able to get the beloved stuffed animal back home safely. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Very nice hotel and reasonably priced. Only difficulty was one server who was a bit slow in the restaurant. The bed was too soft for my taste even when adjusted to the max but i know some people like soft beds. Very quiet location a mile or so from the shopping mall and close to I29. About 1 block from the rail line and right on the western edge of the University campus. We never heard any trains although i know several went through in the night being on a main line.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the HGI Grand Forks/UND on TrpAdvisor. We are so pleased that you had such a wonderful stay with us. We agree our location is perfect for any guest who is looking to visit Grand Forks for shopping or to visit UND. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

For The Great Forks area, this is a great hotel, Very nicely renovated, easy access to town, airport and office. The staff was very friendly. They were celebrating National Jelly Bean Day when I arrived, so a free treat! It doesn't get much better than that! I've stayed here several times before and would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The hotel was busy, but staff was accommodating and efficient. Fitness center is sparse, but clean. Our first night the bathroom was short a couple of amenities. The price was a bit high compared to other locations.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIGFUND, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Grand Forks-UND, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We agree that our staff is very efficient, especially during busy times! We hope to have you as a guest again in the near future!
Thanks!