“first time”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #7 of 172 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Ruby Tuesday, we're fully committed to preparing and serving food of uncompromising freshness and quality - with signature choices like our premium Handcrafted Burgers and our bountiful, Create Your Own Garden Bar - and we're grateful that our restaurants are made possible by passionate employees who make it their business to delight each and every guest with an excellent dining experience. From our ongoing efforts to bring you the best menu in casual dining and the best Handcrafted Burgers anywhere, to the gracious smiles and genuine hospitality that greet you at our doors, Ruby Tuesday wants to make our Simple Fresh American Dining your favorite dining anywhere.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

food was excellent and quick service. This was within walking distance (same parking lot) as our hotel.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Nice garden bar. Friendly warm atmosphere. Had no trouble visiting across the table (noise was acceptable). But the fish tacos seemed to be pretty skimpy and the tortilla dry and tough. My first experience with fish tacos, so maybe that's the norm.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We decided to give this place a try. Once we gave our waitress our orders she said....."Go to it." My friend and I didn't know what that meant. We tracked her down, to find out our meals included the salad bar. The salad bar was decent. Usual salad bar stuff, everything was fresh tasting. I had ordered a small steak came perfectly cooked even though it was thin steak and easily could have been over cooked. My friend's fish was very good and tasty, and was spicy just like it said on the menu. We didn't find out until we got our bill that our dinner included two sides, one being the salad bar, and one ordered off the menu. unfortunately the waitress didn't express any of this to us. That is where a good waitress asks if you are familiar with the restaurant. If not then explain the dinners. The waitress even said, Yeah the menu doesn't explain things really well. I'm sorry, but that is your job.

This is not a fast food place, but we didn't have long to wait at all. Would go back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Delicious, well-stocked salad bar and good variety of sides and portion sizes - that is why I like Ruby Tuesdays. Vegetables are always and option to other deep-fried options thought those are available too. Nice to see ground turkey burgers. The service is very good and the restaurant is wells-staffed and has a variety of seating.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Decided to give Ruby Tuesday a try. It was located across from our hotel. We were greeted immediately by a friendly hostess. we chose to take a seat at the bar as there was room right away. Greeted straight away by a friendly smiling bartender. Everything went great, We odered a guacamole appetizer and it was very good and fresh. I ordered Taco and salad bar ( all items on
the salad bar were fresh and well presented. My wife ordered a steak which she stated was cooked properly and with great flavor.. At all time throughout the meal the service was attentive and friendly. We would return again and if traveling will try other Ruby Tuesday's.