“Customer Sevice”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #7 of 172 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Ruby Tuesday, we're fully committed to preparing and serving food of uncompromising freshness and quality - with signature choices like our premium Handcrafted Burgers and our bountiful, Create Your Own Garden Bar - and we're grateful that our restaurants are made possible by passionate employees who make it their business to delight each and every guest with an excellent dining experience. From our ongoing efforts to bring you the best menu in casual dining and the best Handcrafted Burgers anywhere, to the gracious smiles and genuine hospitality that greet you at our doors, Ruby Tuesday wants to make our Simple Fresh American Dining your favorite dining anywhere.
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This dining experience was unforgettable.
I have multiple food allergies and could not order anything off the menu.
The manager was called and I still could not order anything. He said that he was embarrassed and if I didn't mind waiting he could accommodate me. Every 10 minutes he came back and apologized for the delay and stated that there would be no charge for my meal. I assumed that he brought my order in from outside. There was no charge for both of my or my wife's order including drinks and dessert.
Talk about customer service. Needless to say I left a nice tip.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

A group of ladies went to this restaurant on a girls outing. It took forever to get our food and two in our group ordered the spaghetti squash which was hard dry and crusty. They brought another side for the two, but that took a long time.

1  Thank Up_North09
Reviewed January 23, 2013

we were having a get away couple of days and were wanting to try a new place and i was always curious about ruby tuesday,s .I must say that i really enjoyed the salade bar there was everything from veggies, fruit ,meat and a variety of lettuce that in itself was a meal also great selection of dressings ! I also ordered the sliders ,they were very good ! the atmosphere was was pleasant and the restaurant was very clean .we will certainly be back!!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Ate lunch here with another couple while traveling through. The atmosphere was quiet, surroundings were nice and comfortable, and the service friendly. Our meals ranged from chicken fresco to mini sliders and everyone was happy with meal. A good choice for a tasty inexpensive lunch.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Great food and very friendly staff. The location is ideal and they deliver to Holiday Inn Express (with a fee obviously).