“Nice course!”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Nice course!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We came as a couple for a stay-and-golf package through the Holiday Inn Express. The staff was friendly and there was no issue when we said we paid for the package. They just said "OK" and pointed us to the power carts and hole #1.

The course is pretty wide open but it is a challenge due to the fescue grass! If you are in there it can be a problem! The fairways and greens were in excellent shape. Very scenic course designed by Arnold Palmer. We will definitely be back!

Visited August 2013

Fargo, North Dakota
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great choice for Sunday brunch”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I like the brunch on Sunday, because it is a great choice with many tasty items. The staff was friendly.

Visited March 2013
Grand Forks, North Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“No thanks”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Worst service, they were rude and forgetful. Horrible food unless you like your bread sticks burnt and pasta made with hottest spices in the world. We left without paying because the server forgot about us and forgot to bring us out check after an hour.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank kimberly s
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Love this course!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This course is always in good condition, and the greens are fast and true. It is located just behind the shopping malls, so if your wife doesn't golf she can shop while you play!! Ice cold beer ay the 19th hole too!!

Visited June 2012
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great course”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Its starts when you walk in and are greated by the very friendly staff. It was my first time here and the Pro Shop staff went out of their way to help me. They showed me where everything was and even gave me a small book to help me navagate the course. The course itself was in excellant shape. The greens had been airraided two days before but still rolled well. I was even asked after my round if everything was ok. I will be going back here next trip to Grand Forks

Visited August 2012