Have stayed in a couple of hotels around the area, and the Country Inn and Suites was definitely one of the better ones. Clean bathrooms, nice beds, and my 5-year old son had a blast in the kiddie pool. We asked for a late check-out, and the front desk people were nice enough to give us an extension.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Country Inn & Suites Grand Forks! The hotel is conveniently located just off of I-29 and 32nd Ave South at exit 138 which is within 3 blocks of shopping, dining, entertainment, sporting facilities and golf courses. Location is also just minutes from the University of North Dakota, Alerus Center, Ralph Engelstad, Grand Forks International Airport and Grand Forks Air Force Base. Hotel offers complimentary Deluxe Continental breakfast, parking, weekday newspaper and High Speed Internet. Hotel also features indoor heated swimming pool, kiddie pool with slide and waterfall, fitness room and multiple suite options including the whirlpool and fireplace suite as well as the Family Suite which features a private king bedroom, 2 twin beds and a dining room table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Country Inn And Suites Grand Forks
- Grand Forks Country Inn
- Country Inn Grand Forks