I've always tried to stay at the Country Inn and Suites, no mater where I've traveled in the U.S.
My stay in Grand Forks was great, with a clean and comfortable room. Location is an important thing to me, and the location is great. Close to shopping, food, and the main highway to make my trip convenient. The only thing that would make this location better would to have a lounge or restaurant right next door,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Country Inn & Suites Grand Forks! The hotel is conveniently located just off of I-29 and 32nd Ave South at exit 138 which is within 3 blocks of shopping, dining, entertainment, sporting facilities and golf courses. Location is also just minutes from the University of North Dakota, Alerus Center, Ralph Engelstad, Grand Forks International Airport and Grand Forks Air Force Base. Hotel offers complimentary Deluxe Continental breakfast, parking, weekday newspaper and High Speed Internet. Hotel also features indoor heated swimming pool, kiddie pool with slide and waterfall, fitness room and multiple suite options including the whirlpool and fireplace suite as well as the Family Suite which features a private king bedroom, 2 twin beds and a dining room table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Carlson, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Grand Forks
- Country Inn & Suites Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Grand Forks Country Inn
- Country Inn Grand Forks