“Outstanding lasgna!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2012

The pasta here is great. The portions are enormous, which makes the leftovers a treat.

There are newer reviews for Mama Maria's

Reviewed February 2, 2012

This restaurant is located in the mall along with the movie theaters and is perfect for pre/post movie dinners or meals. They have a good selection of food choices and wine selections, and the prices are very reasonable. Every time we go, they seemed to have improved the decor or the menu a little. A great place to stop for some good Italian food.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

The pizza here is amazing. Some of the best I have ever had. I love that they use tons of garlic on everything. The only bad thing is the service is horrible. My family are regulars and you go there expecting bad service. We have actually had to knock on the kitchen door to get somebody to come out to seat us and take our order. All other times the staff are not friendly and never come back to see if we need refills on water or soda.

2  Thank babykiwer
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Growing up in an Italian neighborhood in New York, I am always looking for a good Italian restaurant away from home. I'm glad I tried this place. I was a little skeptical about this place because it was attached to the movie theater. Glad I did give them a chance, it was some of the best italian food I have eaten outside of New York and probably better than some of the ones in it. I have tried the lasagna, chicken parm, spaghetti, baked ziti, stuffed shells, and pizza. All of them were great and only wish I could eat there more often.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

We had a wonderful meal. The do use A LOT of garlic though so for anyone sensitive to too much garlic may not be too anxious to go back - we had 2 in our party that aren't anxious to return.

Been to Mama Maria's? Share your experiences!