Clean, clean, clean and super staff. This is a great hotel unless you like paying extra for high ceilings and fountains in the lobby. This is a basic but well decorated hotel with good breakfast
and willingness to look after your needs. Coffee, cold water, cookies, hot chocolate available all the time. Noon checkout, midnight pool, 10am breakfast - they got everything right for the things we care about. Beds are nice and soft as are the pillows. Only negative I could find is it should be priced about $10 to $15 less than it is. Grand Forks hotels seem to be having price creep but that may change with the Canadian dollars value loss. Definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Keep to your routine while staying at the Fairfield Inn Grand Forks hotel! With our location next to the Columbia Mall and area restaurants, and minutes from the Grand Forks International Airport, we have everything you will need for your next visit to town. While here it's easy to cheer on the University of North Dakota at the Ralph Engelstad Arena or catch your favorite performer at the Alerus Center. For those in town for business we're near the Grand Forks Air Force Base, and close to area hospitals including Altru Hospital and Sanford Health. Start your day right with breakfast on us at our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Stay connected by using our free WiFi, and relax or get your workout in at our indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Fairfield Grand Forks
- Grand Forks Fairfield Inn