“My stay was nice. Problem with the hot tub was solved in a...”

Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
Ranked #40 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My stay was nice. Problem with the hot tub was solved in a timely manner. Shower control didn't work properly.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Kylie P, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Susan K,

Thank you so much for your review of the Super 8. We always want to make sure our amenities available and are happy to hear your issues were addressed and you were able to enjoy your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Just had phone call from front desk said my reservation was cancelled because of marijuana smell in room the last time I stayed. I am a 42 year old businessman that has never done that in my life. Will never stay here again!! Don't want to stay in a place where this kind of activity goes on. I will spend my money on other Fargo properties. I am a Wyndham Rewards member and I am very disappointed!! Don't Stay Here!!!!!! Illegal activity happens on this property! Wyndham Rewards Member#135486565G

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank NorthDakotaTraveler6
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We have stayed here numerous times when we visit Fargo....it meets our requirements for pricing and quality. There is inadequate vanity space in the bathroom and the vanity counter is too low....and I'm "vertically challenged."

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Phillip F,

Thank you so much for coming back to see us -- we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Initial room heating was horrible! They changed us into a different room and it took a very long time (approx 2 hours) for 2nd room to heat up. The water in the shower went hot/cold the entire time! The continental breakfast had very little variety! ie... Bread for toast, cereal, yogurt and waffles!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We were checked in promptly by an extremely polite and sweet employee. The bed in the room for a queen seemed quite small considering I'm 5'5 and barely fit on the bed from the headboard to foot. It was clean and decent for the price. Only issue was the parking lot...apparently people do not understand how not to park three deep in a parking lot blocking us in. When we went to complain it took nearly two hours for the evening desk clerk to find the guy because everything was backed logged and still doing things via paper trail...UPGRADE, UPGRADE, UPGRADE! We ended up having to eat at Denny's instead of the romantic evening we had originally planned.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Kylie P, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Would never stay here again. The place stinks and is so dirty. The floors are in serious need of cleaning and we didn't use the blankets they were so dirty. The noise was horrible (thin walls/ceiling) and the staff was extremely unhelpful. There were people being noisey above us all night, we made 5 calls to the front desk to have this resolved and were told "we can't hear anything". We got a total of one hour sleep. I called and talked to the manager when we got home and I was basically brushed off and told "well, my staff says they took care of it". Then she hung up on me without an apology or anything. Seriously the worst hotel experience I have ever had.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple