“Our recent stay at SUPER 8 in Fargo”

Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
Ranked #40 of 50 Hotels in Fargo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fargo
Reviewed August 9, 2013

They said my cc was declined so no room but if we agree to an upgrade, there is a room available? It was late so I agreed but after seeing the upgraded room decided didn't want it after all. Front desk wouldn't give the money back saying I've already signed the dotted line have to call central reservation....guess what central gives you a number to call....so they play you around for a complaint which major hotels would do their best to help resolve the problem, not these guys. They've got my money so the heck with me. Another message to non-whites out there.....don't stay here.....they see multi-colored people as 4th class citizens if there was such a thing....no managers on site as well.....I agree with all the negative comments having gone thru it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thunder Bay
Reviewed August 6, 2013

this motel was a good experience with helpful staff and clean room and facilities. Nice to have the hot whirlpool after a long motorcycle ride. breakfast was as expected. Better than my experience at the super 8 in Miles City ND

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Travelers also viewed these Fargo hotels
Econo Lodge East
#30 of 50 in Fargo
Quality Inn West Acres
Quality Inn West Acres
#43 of 50 in Fargo

Been to Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall

Property: Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
Address: 3518 Interstate Blvd S, I-29 & West Acres Mall Exit 64, Fargo, ND 58103-2219
Location: United States > North Dakota > Fargo
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #40 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall 2*
Our Super 8 Inn & Suites West Acres is a 108 room hotel located conveniently steps off I-94 & I-29. Passing through Fargo for business or pleasure, we offer Clean Comfort at an economical price! Hungry? Walk or quickly commute to many of our outstanding food service neighbors such as Perkins and Sickie's garage. In town to do some shopping, we are located diagonally from the West Acres Shopping Mall and minutes from Scheels' Sports and Scheels' Hardware. Our central location also lends our guest quick access to Hector International Airport, The Fargo Dome, as well as NDSU, MSU & Concordia Colleges. We offer FREE breakfast,FREE WiFi, A Large pool and conference area and plush parking with a smile that will greet you at the door. Entrust your $ will be spent right with us. Enjoy comfort and cleanliness along with affordability, and spend the money you save on something you've been saving for! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Fargo/i-29/West Acres Mall Hotel Fargo