“Super 8 Good Value for $”

Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
Ranked #40 of 50 Hotels in Fargo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Ellendale, North Dakota
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stayed for a couple days and each person I encountered was very friendly. Professionalism of the staff - housekeeping & front desk. I talked personally to Crystal. She was very attentive to our needs, answered our questions and even helped us with finding a good place to eat. Thank you Crystal, you run a great hotel. Your staff are great too.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Crys U, Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
I really appreciate your comments and want to thank you for taking the time to inform us on your experience during your recent stay. Our hotel staff enjoy welcoming our guest's and provide the upmost customer service possible. I really look forward to your next stay, so we again may accommodate you and your family.
Blackwell
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The hotel was clean and breakfast was excellent. We would stay here again. And the lady
That checked us in was very nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I hope you and your family enjoyed your trip to Fargo. I appreciate that you took the time to write a review in regard to your stay @ the Fargo Super 8 & Suites. Your comments are always welcomed so we can assure that we are providing the best possible service. On you
Pisek, North Dakota
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The hotel room was very clean and neat. The staff was very accommodating to our needs. We could not find any rooms available for the night when i started calling around and was overjoyed to find this hotel had 1 room left and everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The breakfast area was clean and good assortment of food. We were unable to use the pool or whirlpool but that was because we ran out of time with our own plans to even try it. It looked clean and it was very tempting to change plans so we could relax in the whirlpool. Bathrooms were clean and bed was comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Crys U, Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
During special events in the Fargo area, hotels seem to fill up rapidly. I was glad to read in your review that we were able to accommodate you and your family. Your comments are well appreciated, so we may continue to provide excellent customer service, along with a clean and comfortable room. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.
Travelers also viewed these Fargo hotels
Econo Lodge East
#39 of 50 in Fargo
Days Inn Fargo
Days Inn Fargo
#11 of 50 in Fargo

Been to Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall

Property: Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
Address: 3518 Interstate Blvd S, I-29 & West Acres Mall Exit 64, Fargo, ND 58103-2219
Location: United States > North Dakota > Fargo
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #40 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall 2*
Our Super 8 Inn & Suites West Acres is a 108 room hotel located conveniently steps off I-94 & I-29. Passing through Fargo for business or pleasure, we offer Clean Comfort at an economical price! Hungry? Walk or quickly commute to many of our outstanding food service neighbors such as Perkins and Sickie's garage. In town to do some shopping, we are located diagonally from the West Acres Shopping Mall and minutes from Scheels' Sports and Scheels' Hardware. Our central location also lends our guest quick access to Hector International Airport, The Fargo Dome, as well as NDSU, MSU & Concordia Colleges. We offer FREE breakfast,FREE WiFi, A Large pool and conference area and plush parking with a smile that will greet you at the door. Entrust your $ will be spent right with us. Enjoy comfort and cleanliness along with affordability, and spend the money you save on something you've been saving for! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Fargo/i-29/West Acres Mall Hotel Fargo