Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
Country Inn
$84
Wingate by Wyndham Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$66
$84
$98
Marriott Hotels
Fargo Inn & Suites(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$63
$54
$76
$119
$109
Travelocity
Kelly Inn Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$72
$70
$86
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Crys U, Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Super 8's probably my preferred brand of hotels. They're typically well kept up and reasonably priced, with decent locations and good staffs, and this location easily met those expectations. The young lady at the front desk was friendly and helpful, the room clean and up to date, and the location was convenient for my needs (although it did take an extra turn or two to find my way into the lot and to find the main building with the office).

All of the expectations were met and fine, but I did have one problem -- sleeping. Sure, a good-sized part of that was on my end. Not only do I usually have problems sleeping in a strange bed, but I also have problems sleeping when I'm basically waiting on an alarm clock.

On their end though was a problem I'm finding more common -- a bed so firm it was almost solid. Maybe I'm a little spoiled, but I do like beds to have some give to them. There was also the noise, not from any neighbors but from both the wall heater mounted under the window and the trucks outside that kept their engines running throughout the night. The heater had a bit of a hum, along with a small sort of clattering noise; even at the beginning of winter, a little heat's nice. (And, yeah, I've always had problems tuning out noises, too, especially at night.)

This isn't a bad hotel and I can recommend it for its staff, cleanliness, and upkeep. As for those noises you don't want to hear, I don't know. Trucks will be on one side of the building and the highway on the other side.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that doesn't face the parking lot or the highway.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 11, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Crys U, Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Booked a suite with 2 beds and sofa bed. Hotel was fairly clean, a little dated, mattresses a little used but generally a good facility. There was a good breakfast; waffles, toast, cereal. Close to major shopping centre.

Room Tip: Good choice for groups of 6.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Crys U, Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Our "SuperStart Breakfast" is very popular with our guests. I am pleased you enjoyed it and appreciate your comments. The close proximity to West Acres, the large shopping mall in Fargo is also enjoyed by many of our guests. With the Christmas season upon us, guests can do their shopping, dine out in the many, many restaurants nearby and stay with us at the Fargo Super 8 & Suites. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service, along with clean and comfortable rooms. Comments such as yours enable us to continue providing outstanding accommodations. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed November 27, 2012