“good value”

Reviewed October 30, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Crys U, Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Reviewed October 29, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2012

First off, I'm not one to complain because I work in customer service, BUT I was quoted on the phone $63 plus tax for a room, the reason why I planned on staying there. When it came time for check out my total was $90 they told me rates can change EVEN after you book a room. Manager did nothing and was rude, wouldn't even let me talk. Will never stay at a Super 8 again. Like I said I'm not one to complain or write a review. This is the worst experience I have encountered staying at any hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011
Crys U, Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

I am pleased that you took the time to write a review. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced concerning our rate that evening. With four Super 8 locations within the Fargo/Moorhead area, we are all individually owned and operated. The rate of $63.00 may have been from a different hotel, according to our rate that was in our system that evening. I am so sorry and look forward to your return so we may present a more positive impression of our hotel.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers also viewed these Fargo hotels
Fargo Inn & Suites
#42 of 50 in Fargo
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#13 of 50 in Fargo

Been to Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall

Address: 3518 Interstate Blvd S, I-29 & West Acres Mall Exit 64, Fargo, ND 58103-2219
Location: United States > North Dakota > Fargo
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #38 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Price Range: $51 - $77 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall 2*
Our Super 8 Inn & Suites West Acres is a 108 room hotel located conveniently steps off I-94 & I-29. Passing through Fargo for business or pleasure, we offer Clean Comfort at an economical price! Hungry? Walk or quickly commute to many of our outstanding food service neighbors such as Perkins and Sickie's garage. In town to do some shopping, we are located diagonally from the West Acres Shopping Mall and minutes from Scheels' Sports and Scheels' Hardware. Our central location also lends our guest quick access to Hector International Airport, The Fargo Dome, as well as NDSU, MSU & Concordia Colleges. We offer FREE breakfast,FREE WiFi, A Large pool and conference area and plush parking with a smile that will greet you at the door. Entrust your $ will be spent right with us. Enjoy comfort and cleanliness along with affordability, and spend the money you save on something you've been saving for! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Fargo/i-29/West Acres Mall Hotel Fargo