All reviews beds were comfortable a great stay pool and hot tub convenient location the breakfast area suite mall
Reviewed October 25, 2012

As usual, the staff was helpful and the room clean and comfortable. I liked the room chair upgrade and the new Super 8 cinnamon rolls with the breakfast.. Great job!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Crys U, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Everything was great. Pool & Hot Tub Good. Nice to have Internet Access and Printer in the Lobby. Keep up the good work and cleanlieness. Front desk staff were very helpful and detail oriented.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I dropped by,. no reservation. Wanted non smoking for 2 nights which you didn't have so I took the one night you had available - Thurs nite. But then after I checked in a staff member encouraged me to inquire in the morning as often there are cancelations and they thought there was a good chance I could get a room for Fri but I'd have to move and it wouldn't have the fridge,. micro wave etc but for me that was no big deal. All I wanted was a good place to sleep and rest as I did my shopping etc. so I got a room for Fri nite and everything worked out great.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo