“Home away from Home”

Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
Ranked #39 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed October 25, 2012

As usual, the staff was helpful and the room clean and comfortable. I liked the room chair upgrade and the new Super 8 cinnamon rolls with the breakfast.. Great job!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Crys U, Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Everything was great. Pool & Hot Tub Good. Nice to have Internet Access and Printer in the Lobby. Keep up the good work and cleanlieness. Front desk staff were very helpful and detail oriented.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I dropped by,. no reservation. Wanted non smoking for 2 nights which you didn't have so I took the one night you had available - Thurs nite. But then after I checked in a staff member encouraged me to inquire in the morning as often there are cancelations and they thought there was a good chance I could get a room for Fri but I'd have to move and it wouldn't have the fridge,. micro wave etc but for me that was no big deal. All I wanted was a good place to sleep and rest as I did my shopping etc. so I got a room for Fri nite and everything worked out great.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 23, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Crys U, Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Travelers also viewed these Fargo hotels
Super 8 Fargo Airport
Econo Lodge West Fargo
Econo Lodge West Fargo
#45 of 50 in Fargo
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fargo

Been to Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall

Address: 3518 Interstate Blvd S, I-29 & West Acres Mall Exit 64, Fargo, ND 58103-2219
Location: United States > North Dakota > Fargo
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #39 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Price Range: $55 - $79 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall 2*
Our Super 8 Inn & Suites West Acres is a 108 room hotel located conveniently steps off I-94 & I-29. Passing through Fargo for business or pleasure, we offer Clean Comfort at an economical price! Hungry? Walk or quickly commute to many of our outstanding food service neighbors such as Perkins and Sickie's garage. In town to do some shopping, we are located diagonally from the West Acres Shopping Mall and minutes from Scheels' Sports and Scheels' Hardware. Our central location also lends our guest quick access to Hector International Airport, The Fargo Dome, as well as NDSU, MSU & Concordia Colleges. We offer FREE breakfast,FREE WiFi, A Large pool and conference area and plush parking with a smile that will greet you at the door. Entrust your $ will be spent right with us. Enjoy comfort and cleanliness along with affordability, and spend the money you save on something you've been saving for! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Fargo/i-29/West Acres Mall Hotel Fargo