$116
Staybridge.com
Home2.com
$89
Country Inn
Wingate by Wyndham Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$66
$97
$111
  • Restaurant
$105
All reviewsa great staypool and hot tubconvenient locationclean roomsmall
Reviewed July 9, 2012

So my family was traveling and decided to make a stop in Fargo, ND. The hotel and rooms were reserved by another member in our party. It's at a very accessible location just off the interstate. The exterior showed it's age but nothing that stood out. The staff was very polite and very helpful. We had 2 rooms across the hall from each other, one a smoking, one non-smoking. As I walked down the hallway It was almost as if I was chewing the smoke. Rooms in the 100's are below ground level and were very damp (think carpet squishing damp). Seemed to not be a new issue as the paint was bubbling on the walls and had apparently been repainted.

It was a night sleep and nothing else. I felt dirty sleeping there and just wanted to leave.

There was a free breakfast in the morning with waffles, doughnuts, toast, etc which was okay.

I would not stay here again nor would I let my family or friends stay here.

Room Tip: Bottom floors are in basement, very damp.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Crys U, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2012

I am disappointed that your stay with us was less than satisfying. Our hotel has a split level floor plan to provide guest's a minimal amount of steps to carry their luggage, etc... I was pleased to see on your review the comments about our friendly staff. We strive to provide great customer service, clean and comfortable rooms to all of our guest's. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. So we may present a more positive impression of our hotel, I look forward to accommodating your hotel needs on your next visit to Fargo. Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Our room was very clean and they people were polite and friendly. Had a clean pool, laundry room and a quick start breakfast. Easy on/off access to highway. Only down side was a bed that rolled to the middle. Made for good snuggling though, lol.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 8, 2012

Your review regarding to your stay with us @ the Fargo Super 8 & Suites was greatly appreciated. With everyone's busy schedule, it's so nice to receive reviews where you not only enjoyed your stay, but complimented our staff on their polite and friendly customer service. We pride ourselves in providing clean, comfortable rooms, along with making our guest's feel like they are @ home, but yet away from home. Thank you and we hope to see you soon, so we may provide yet another wonderful experience while traveling. (I will also look into the bed you mentioned, so we may replace this for all our guest's comfort.) :)

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We are doing a driving vacation this year.St.. Louis Mo to Fargo ND. to Ely MN. to Bayfield Wi. to St Louis ,Mo. At this point all is going very well.We called our reservations in on June 29th and all but one night we got a Super 8.and there was one for that night but it was booked ?We have found that we have over the years that Super 8 has met our needs.Last year we went and stayed a week in Super 8 in Custer SD.had a great stay.Thanks super 8.

Room Tip: second floor, Enter door B .the quiet end .also close to the in door pool.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 8, 2012

I really appreciate that you took the time to write a review in regard to your stay with us @ the Fargo Super 8 & Suites. According to your review it sounds like you are having a wonderful time traveling to different areas. I am pleased that our hotel was on one of your stops. We really appreciate yoiur business and look forward to accommodating your hotel needs again soon. Thank you and have a enjoyable, safe trip!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Stayed here for 1 night. Got a suite cause it was all they had left. The suite was really nice! It was big with 2 comfy beds:) everything was clean and nice:)
The poolarea was also nice!

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

I am so pleased you took the time to comment on your recent stay with us @ the Fargo Super 8 & Suites. We value your opinion that assists us in continuing to provide clean and comfortable rooms at a great price. Our spacious two room suites are very popular with our guest's, providing some "extra" amenities, to make your stay a memorable one. We look forward to accommodating your hotel needs on your next trip to Fargo. Again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

One night stopover passing through Fargo. Room was clean and quiet. Typical Super 8 breakfast, nothing fancy.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Crys U, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to complete a review in regard to your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price. In July our hotel is implementing our new breakfast items. These will include Super 8's new Signature Cinammon Roll, variety of yogurts, cereals and other delicious breakfast foods to start out your day! I look forward to your next stay with us @ the Fargo Super 8 & Suites so you can enjoy our new breakfast experience.