$116
$84
$85
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Wingate by Wyndham Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$66
$106
  • Restaurant
$102
$93
All reviewsa great staypool and hot tubconvenient locationclean roomssuitemallinterstate
Reviewed February 22, 2012

This hotel has great rooms for a large family! My room had 2 queens, 2 tvs, 2 sinks - no fighting over space! We had a few local family members visit us and they had space to sit on the nice couch and fluffy chair. We had a great time. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was great!
We will definitely make this our place to stay next time we are in Fargo - it was super close to restaurants and shopping. The room had a nice refrigerator and microwave - used quite a bit while watching movies (5 HBO Channels to choose from).

Room Tip: We were in the Suite Building - there is no elevator in this building so choose a room closer to the end of the hallway - less walking down the hallways.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Crys U, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

Thank you for commenting on your stay in one of our deluxe suites. These suites are extremely roomy with comfortable furnishings at a great value. I am happy you enjoyed the excellent variety of our complimentary breakfast to start your day. Your suite in particular, is just that, GREAT, for a family or friends get together, with the two separate rooms both including cable tv with our 5 HBO channels. I hope we can again accommodate you and your family/friends soon on your next visit to the Fargo area.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

This hotel has great customer service. It's an older hotel, but very clean.

Room Tip: Rooms are small but very clean.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

By submitting your review it assists us in making a difference in all of our guests accommodations at our Fargo Super 8 & Suites. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, with our staff's welcoming and helpful willingness. I really appreciate knowing that you too, experienced a friendly and helpful staff. We also value our clean and comfortable rooms at a great price and will continue to update our hotel facilities. Thank you very much for your comments and look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

I didn't spend much time in the hotel room but I was put in the first room on the first floor. Little awkward having a feet level view of the parking lot from my window, so I just shut the drapes. The air seemed a little old, but the bed was pretty cozy and comfortable, though some might find it high. Overall quiet and pleasant. Not much for breakfast, but who cares when you're saving money? If I go back, I might stay there again.

Also you're right off of Highway 29 and within eye shot of the West Acres Mall. Pretty convenient.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank obriensg1
Reviewed January 26, 2012

My husband, two small girls and I stayed here spontaneously, ie: without any luggage. It was my first time for that, but we had a place to stay. Rooms were ok, just need to be updated. To me the fact that they had shampoo and soap saved my day. Many of the video games were broken when my husband tried playing them. It was a good breakfast the next morning. We would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Very nice front desk people, clean rooms, comfy beds, soft sheets and modern bathroom (2 double bed non smoing room).

The hallway was a little noisy due to ice machine and people talking, but definitely worth the $55.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends