“Average hotel”
Review of Fargo Inn & Suites

Fargo Inn & Suites
Ranked #27 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had to wait a bit at reception (with no little bell to ding) to check in, but not too bad. Rooms are comfortable and clean, if basic and a bit dated. Overall, a pretty average hotel. Nothing special, but not bad and good value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank northropfrye
General M, General Manager at Fargo Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for letting us know about your stay here. We have been working on updating our facility and will continue to do so. Hope you will continue to stay here the next time you are in Fargo.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I would like to say thank you very much for the clean, comfortable afforable and quiet accomodations at the Fargo Inn has. Not only is that the only thing great at this motel but the staff is excellent!! I would stay here again. I would say this is one of the best motels in the FM area for sure!! Anyone traveling to this area should stay there!!

Room Tip: stay on the main floor!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Kyle F

Dear Guest,

Thank you for you comments about our facility and staff here at the Fargo Inn and Suites. We are glad that you chose to stay here and hope you continue to.

Thanks and we'll see you soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Pleasantly surprised by the hotel. One never knows what one is going to get when booking on line. Pictures may paint a thousand words, many times the words are lies. The hotel was very clean, staff super friendly especially Amy who runs the place like a bed & breakfast across the pond. Continental breakfast was good,except for the gross gravy with the biscuits which were not my cup of tea. But I guess culturally they are what they are. Would definitely stay there again, and also recommend to friends etc. with love from Winnipeg.

Room Tip: Ground floor was great, never stayed on the upper level so can not really comment
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Manitobanblue

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us, we are glad you enjoyed your stay here in Fargo over your spring break. Hope you continue to come back again in the future and stay with us again.

Thanks again.

Manager

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I would stay here again if I was in Fargo again. It's nothing special - the rooms and decor are a bit dated. But it was clean and comfortable - and had all the amenities (including a microwave and frig which I love). Parking was a bit tricky but that was because of the mountains of snow everywhere. Front desk people were great. And I really appreciate that they are pet-friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DogAgility
General M, General Manager at Fargo Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here, we are glad to hear that you would come back again. We appreciate your comments about our hotel and staff. Again thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I needed a place to stay on my way from Hurdsfield ND to Sioux Falls SD, and I was traveling with my cat so I needed a cat friendly place. I found Fargo Inn & Suites and they had a low pet fee ($5 + tax/day) and were reasonably located near the interstate. I got a room at the end of the hall that was close to the entry door, I was concerned that there was going to be lots of noise but I was pleasantly surprised at the quietness. The bed was comfortable and the climate control wasn’t the typical warm/cold window unit control, it was a dial on the wall (unfortunately it didn’t have numbers on it, so it was still the warm/cold control).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank AsianByMarriage

Dear Guest,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Fargo Inn & Suites. Thank you for the comments about your stay here and we hope we can continue to be your hotel for your future stays here in Fargo.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Horrible room!!!!! I wanted something cheap and nice, but this was cheap and crappy! Don't be decieved by the pictures online. They must take the best and pretend it's all around. I walked in the front and it had a kind of funky smell. The lobby was tiny and wasn't even that nice. Drove to the door we were going to be at and we walked in and it smelled like old dirty carpet. Got in the room, and it was tiny, smelled like cats, and out dated. The TV was probably from the 90's and the microwave and fridge had to be from the 70's. Sat on the bed, hoping it would be nice, but it was like laying a concrete floor.

I'm not picky by any means, but I walked out and told them to cancel the room because it's not what it was made out to be. If you want a good place, LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Room Tip: Don't go here!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for you feedback about our hotel, I do apologize that we were not the accommodations you were looking for when staying in Fargo. I do want to let you know we are in the process of updating our rooms, and this past summer we remodeled the outside of our facility. Again sorry we were unable to accommodate you here at the Fargo Inn & Suites.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were comfortable in our ground floor room. We would have appreciated room darkening draperies that would actually block out the night street lights, but our room was clean, (smelled clean too) and was roomy and comfortable in a convenient location to our seminar.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for staying with us at the Fargo Inn and Suites. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back again.