“Great location-clean rooms-good price for a weekend getaway!!”
Review of Fargo Inn & Suites

Fargo Inn & Suites
Ranked #26 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This hotel is great for a girls shopping weekend get away .it is close to all the stores, the mall & great restaurants are nearby too . Safe clean & reasonable --we like it here & have stayed here for a few yrs now.

Room Tip: Make sure & get a main floor room(thsi hotel is only main & 2nd floor) if shopping a lot...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank FemaleCanadadriver
Sara P, General Manager at Fargo Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you have been staying here for a few years now, we work hard and keeping our rooms clean for all guests and will continue to provide the best customer service we can.

Thanks again.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We booked a room close to pick-up spots for the Fargo Marathon, not knowing what to expect because of location and price we were very surprised. The room was nice sized, and the staff were great!!!! We've booked a room at the Fargo Inn again for the 2013 Fargo Marathon and are looking forward to staying once again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we are glad you are coming back again for this year Marathon.
Thanks.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

i have stayed in every hotel in town more than once and i have found fargo inn and suites to be my very favorite! they are very nice and accomading and the rates are lower than other hotels! the rooms are nice and theres a bar and casino there too! i save money and feel happy and comfortable when i return to the fargo inn and suites! and they recognise me when i come back and are very polite and friendly!!! i will always be returning soon!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hannah J

Dear Guest,
Thank you for commenting about your stay here at the Fargo Inn & Suites. We are glad that you enjoy your stay when you are here in Fargo. Thanks and hope you continue to come back in the future.
Thanks.

Jay

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stayed here for one night on our way to Kansas City. The price was very reasonable ($67+taxes), and it was close to stores and restaurants. Breakfast was slightly better than average for a hotel of this price range. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. I think that the rooms have been recently redecorated. Two minor complaints that wouldn't stop me from booking again: (1) the pillows were terrible (way to soft - basically nothing there), and (2) the room was like a sauna when we got there, but we turned off the heat and it cooled down before we went to bed for the night.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Paul K, General Manager at Fargo Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for the kind review. I am glad to hear you had a great stay with us. I have made notes for my staff about the heat in the room and the pillows. New pillows are on order for all rooms. We have redecorated some rooms, with more rooms being redone this winter. Along with a brand new guest laundry facility to be finished by January. We look forward to your next visit, and thanks again.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Thanks again for another great stay. Friendly staff from every department and as always easy check in & out. The work you have done on the building looks fantastic. Cant wait until the laundry room is back up & running, that will be a great addition. Thank your staff for a job well done. We will see you next time.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank truthjb

Thank you for the kind review. And yes the new look is finally finished. We will be continuing work on the interior for most of the winter, but we expect no delays or inconveniences to our guests. We are also now 100% non-smoking in all our rooms. We look forward to your next visit, and thanks again.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Booked Fargo Inn & Suites last minute for one night on our way to Minneapolis. As it was just an overnighter, wasn't looking to spend much and $65 seemed to fit the bill. The room was very small and dated, but clean, and the bed was super comfortable. While the hotel was full, it was quiet and we woke up early the next morning feeling well rested. The staff was friendly and the service was very good. Before turning in, we rang the front desk to see if we could get extra pillows and he arrived at our door in less than 2 minutes! Overall good value for travellers looking for a short stay on a budget.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Paul K, General Manager at Fargo Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank for the nice review. I see you have traveled a bit and reviewed many hotels. It is nice to see that you have selected us a "good value" among the many hotels you have stayed at. Our guests satisfaction is certainly very important to us. If you are ever in the area, I do hope you will choose to stay with us. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I can not say enough about the staff at the Fargo Inn and Suites on 38th in Fargo. In early October, my son was admitted to the hospital thre. After driving nearly 6 hours across the state of MN, I needed to find a place to stay. The Fargo Inn and Suites offered a medical discount that couldn't be beaten anywhere in town. The hotel was undergoing a major exterior renovation, but it never bothered me during my stay. The room and public spaces were clean, cozy and inviting. I never experienced any problems when I had to move twice during my 9 day stay. The front desk staff was extremely helpful and truly sincere. I was able to use the fax for no fee and borrow the iron and board when ever I needed to use. After I checked out and thought my time in Fargo was over, the hospital decided not to discharge my son. I called the hotel back to make an open ended reservation for my husband. I had learned that pets were accepted, so I asked to include a pet for my husbands stay. In the conversation, I mentioned that the dog was coming for "therapeutic reasons". Our dog wasn't a service dog, but the manager waived the fee. I travel plenty, but I have not seen this type of hospitality and compassion anywhere. If you want a clean place to stay while you are away from home the Fargo Inn and Suites has your back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MXBeauty
Paul K, General Manager at Fargo Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for such a nice review. All of us hope your son is doing better. We were happy to help you and your family out any way we could. I make it a responsibility of all the staff to help our guests as best they can. I hope if you are ever in Fargo again, it is under better circumstances, and that you consider staying with us again. Thanks again for the review.