See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

This hotel has some updates such as carpets, beds etc. Furniture is a little dated but overall the hotel was adequate. Pool is large with 1 hot tub and kiddie pool plus 3 hot tubs in the courtyard. Fitness centre, arcade and free breakfast. Breakfast had standard hotel fare with some hot items such as pancakes, eggs and sausage.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a pool breakfast and is pet friendly very very reasonable in price extremely clean and quiet. The staff is very helpful and polite. Will easily stay again in the future! We stayed twice on a trip to and from the east and it was extremely consistent!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2018

I read the reviews and most of them were negative. I did not find much of it to be true. The carpeting seemed new and still had that odor of new. I have back issues and a hot tub is a must. When I checked in I asked if the hot tub was working and was informed that it was not. So I upgraded to a Jacuzzi suite. The rooms was awesome. Huge tub and jets were adequate. Here is where I I made the "business traveler" statement. There was not a desk, table or a chair in the room. I went to the front desk to inquire and was told that they had taken all tables and chairs out of the rooms because they were in such poor shape. I asked how long ago that was and the answer was months ago. As a business traveler the desk and chair is a must, for me anyway. After some discussion the clerk, grudgingly, allowed me to take one from the lunchroom. My hope in posting this is management will see this post and rectify the problem. Yes the property is on the old side, but from what i saw, they are trying to spruce it up. For the price it was a great value.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018

I'm not quite sure why this place isn't condemned. I only booked it because it was the only place left in town due to concerts and shows happening the night I was there. The reception-person was rude to people checking in before me, irritated that the phone was ringing, and actually hung up on a person calling (not sure if it was a guest or an outside call - either way, rude). This place is gross. The ice machine doesn't work. The beds are lumpy. The furniture is stained. The carpets are stained and gross. The hallways are covered in dirt, fuzz, dog hair, or whatever other stuff hasn't been vacuumed up in the past 10 years or more. I had driven 8 hours in the day, but would have driven another 8, just to find a better place.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

The Fargo Rodeway Inn is a convenient, cheap stop. We needed a place to sleep for a few hours while traveling through Fargo and booked and paid for a room on line. When we got there they couldn't find our reservation and double charged us. First we had to wait at the desk for 10 min before the night clerk showed up. Then our non-smoking room tweaked of smoke and when I tried to call the front desk no one answered. The continental breakfast had instant oatmeal, yogurt, hard-boiled eggs, coffee machine coffee, OJ, toast, and dirty counters and sticky floors. On the bright side, the room and bathroom were scrupulously clean and the beds comfortable. That was what we needed after all.

Date of stay: September 2017