“A view over Broadway”

Radisson Hotel Fargo
Ranked #17 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed January 14, 2014

It was a bitterly cold night when I checked into the Radisson Hotel in Fargo, ND. It was New Year's Eve and I was in Fargo due to necessity. The hotel honored my request of a quiet room on a high floor w/ a view. I had much to do and needed quiet time when alone. I slept very well on the sleep number bed and was delighted with food and service at the restaurant Zest. It proved to be my port in the storm and it was just what I needed. A parking ramp adjoins the hotel and it was pretty easy to come and go with my Radisson parking pass. I self-parked but there is also valet parking available. I will return to the hotel when in Fargo.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor in a quiet area or a lower floor to be near the action.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Nick D, Director of Operations at Radisson Hotel Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Tortilena,
We are so pleased that we could be your port in the storm this recent New Year's Eve. It surely has been a stormy-cold winter thus far so we enjoy providing those conveniences like the attached covered parking and the skyway connection to downtown. Also I thank you for trying Zest we love hearing how people are enjoying the "twist on comfort food" that we are aiming to provide. We wish you well in 2014 and thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback!

There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel Fargo

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

We arrived by Amtrak at 7am after traveling 1 2 hours overnight and checked in to get a few hours sleep and clean up. Their shuttle picked us up and also took us later that day to get our rental car. They were very accommodating.
The room was updated and well kept. It was quiet and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The bed was a sleep number bed but we didn't notice that until we woke up!
We enjoyed drinks in the lobby bar upon our return and a return ride to amtrak. All the staff seemed to go out of their way to provide good service. We were very impressed and definitely would stay again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear June Trip,
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with others. It was our pleasure to make your trip enjoyable by providing the timely transportation. It sounds like your enjoyed your time in Downtown Fargo so we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I really liked where this hotel is. A block away is Broadway that has lots of restaurants, bars, and shopping. The hotel staff was great and very helpful.
I really liked the room, but hated the sleep number bed. I set it for soft and bottomed out. I had to put more air in the bed to keep from hitting the bottom. I saw other reviews that you can get a room without a sleep number bed.
The decor in the room is great. Artistic pictures hung on the wall and great wood head board that spanned the whole wall.
The gym was small but I still got a good workout. There were a couple of treadmills and an elliptical along with some free weights. What the gym did not have is wipes to clean the equipment and towels. There were towels in the pool area next door. What was not in the pool area was a pool. There were two hot tubs and a steam room and a big empty void. I really felt like they could have used this area as a second part of the gym.
There was a lobby bar and a bar on the 2nd floor that was nice. I thought a really cool thing was that on weekends the hotel had a late night brunch from 11p-2am. Great idea for people coming back from the bars or just late night people that are hungry.
I had a view of a cell tower and a parking lot, so I would suggest not facing that way.

Hope this review was helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Nick D, Director of Operations at Radisson Hotel Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Setcarp,
Thank you for your thoughtful review of our downtown Fargo hotel, we really appreciate the time you took to tell our story. We really appreciate your calling out our great staff as we certainly could not meet any expectations without the hard work and care they put in every day! Regarding the beds and the pool/fitness area you are spot on; yes you may have a room without a Sleep Number Bed but we do find guests who have tried a few nights to find their "number" often end up being Select Comfort customers in their homes. And we do have some plans for that extra space in the Jacuzzi/steam room area, from a small spa room (massages) to simply adding some soft seating where people could enjoy the area more with the music and flat screen television with Direct TV for sports watching. Again I thank you Setcarp and please never hesitate to share with us more ideas of ways to make your experience more enjoyable.
Happy New Year!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Thanks to Casey our stay was wonderful. We arrived in town a bit early and our room was not available. Casey was able to upgrade our room and let us use a temporary room to freshen up for plans we had that afternoon. The whole staff that weekend was very professional and welcoming. When we stay in Fargo, we make a point to book the Radisson.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Nick D, Director of Operations at Radisson Hotel Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Josette S,
Thank you very much for taking the time to go to Trip Advisor and share your experience with others. We enjoyed having you as our guest and I will be sure to thank Casey on your behalf as well as ours. Happy New Year and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is downtown, 10-15 minutes from shopping. Very quiet hotel. Large, clean rooms but wear & tear is becoming evident. Bed was comfortable (sleep # bed). Easy check-in & out with friendly staff. Booked through hotwire.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Nick D, Director of Operations at Radisson Hotel Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear andy_melanie00,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Radisson Hotel Fargo, we greatly appreciate it. As we just finished the major lobby, bars and restaurant re-design and renovations we are making sure the rooms that were renovated about 3-4 years ago stay in tip top shape. If you would contact me at the hotel I would greatly appreciate knowing what items you observed and we will work to remedy the issues. Regardless we hope you had a wonderful holidays and that you enjoy the new year 2014!
Best Regards,

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I stay in Fargo for two weeks at a time. My stays at the Radisson have always been made pleasant by the staff. They are very well trained, customer focused, and very hospitable. The food at the bar and the restaurant has been great and so well prepared. I really like the way the bartenders talk to the guests and I have been included in many conversations at the bar. The bar staff are always making eye contact and scanning for refills or just saying hi--real professionals who like the service industry and take their jobs seriously. Room service was fast and hot. Again, the staff are so friendly and eager to take care of you to make your stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: King corner rooms on the west side have the best light all day
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Rickrefs,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences here at the Radisson Hotel Fargo. I am pleased that you have been enjoying the various Food and Beverage choices we offer and that our staff is engaging you. You clearly are wise as I feel you have caught on to our corner rooms that do offer a lot of light with our floor to ceiling windows overlooking downtown Fargo. Please let me know if we can do anything for you as we enter 2014 and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Our family has used the Radisson as a base for weekend visits to Fargo for a few years. It is always clean and comfortable. We love the downtown location with easy parking in the ramp. We take advantage of the breakfast buffet deals when it fits our schedule.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Curlerpat,
We greatly appreciate you taking time to go to Trip Advisor and fill out the review, This truly helps us share the positives and work on the opportunities at our hotel, so thank you! We wish you a Happy Holidays and look forward to seeing you in 2014!
Best wishes,