Radisson Hotel Fargo
$89
Country Inn
$97
Staybridge.com
Wingate by Wyndham Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$66
$76
Kelly Inn Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$77
$107
Marriott Hotels
Fargo Inn & Suites(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$65
$84
$208
$87
All reviewssleep numberdowntown fargoparking garagegreat downtown locationsteam roomzest restaurantlobby barbars and restaurantswithin walking distancecorner roomfront desk staffbusiness tripwedding receptionthe room was nicenorth dakotachecking outramp
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Stayed here on a booked weekend in July. Lobby is under construction, but did not affect our stay. This is the best hotel I have stayed at, I know why they are the #1 Radisson out of ALL Radisson's!

Check in was a breeze. Very friendly staff. They laid out the hotel for us and let us know where everything was. They offered a discounted parking pass for the parking building next to the hotel.

We had zero problems during our stay. Never had to wait for elevators. Every single staff member was friendly and professional always greated with a good morning or good evening. We took in the bar one night, Jon was very friendly and a excellent drink maker!

Checking out was a bummer, we wished we could stay longer! It was a young man and the Front Desk Manager working. Both very professional asking how our stay was, and asking where the day was taking us. They truely do care!

This will now be our hotel of choice in Fargo. Stay here and you will NOT be dissapointed. The rooms are all redone and fabulous. Ask for a high floor facing Fargo, the view is breathtaking at night!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Love2Go22
Reviewed July 31, 2011

When I Checked in the room was fine. When I returned from a pickup at the airport, the room was filled with sewer gas...so strong it could be smelled well down the hall. I called and was told an engineer would be sent. We went immediately to dinner and the desk informed they could not chang the room because they were fully booked. I said they would have to move us to another hotel if the problem could not be fixed. They said they would have to talk to the manager. When we returned from dinner there was a small but noisey air purifier sitting on my business papers on the desk. Sewer gas was still flowing. I called and the manager came up. I asked him to step into the bathroom. He was unable to get past the door. He then moved us ( though the desk said there were no rooms available.) He was courteous, the rest of the staff was not. The room I was moved to had an air conditioning unit with a loud, intermittant thump. Valet parking is an expense but not a service. Each time I used it, I had to hunt down the valet in another part of the hotel. If this is a quality hotel, it certainly hides it well. I travel frequently and am understanding of the challenges hotel staffs face. This was beyond the pale.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank lwylie58
Reviewed June 23, 2011

They're remodeling the lobby now so it was a work in progress, but they seem to have already re-done the rooms, which were great. Event spaces on mid floors and rooms a bit higher so you have somewhat of a view over town. Not exciting, but nice. Small downtown area around it had some small businesses, mostly things closed pretty early but they sent us to a burger and beer place that had an incredible range of west/midwest beers and imports, and free postcards to send home which was charming. We were travelling for work and didn't see much of Fargo but our stay here was solid. I'm giving it 3/5 because the rooms were nice but beyond that nothing really stood out; in the context of Fargo it might merit a higher rating.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Pretty good beds, right down town. In general decent hotel, a bit dated in the lobby, etc...but rooms have been updated fairly recently.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Enjoyed a comfortable stay at the downtown Radission for three days late May 2011. our room was on the 10th floor, Great sleep number king bed, We were promised a refrig but never got one during our stay, Room was clean, great towels/robes in bathroom.
We had breakfast each morning in the hotels restaurant. The service was wonderful, food was great. Don't pass up the Sunday Buffet, it's a steal at $12. $3.00 day parking in city ramp next to hotel.

Room Tip: recommend large king corner room
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family