“TRIP TO KC”

Super 8 Fargo Airport
Ranked #43 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Always a pleasure to stay Super 8. Very pleased with the location, the rooms were clean, the morning breakfast isn't anything special with usual bagel , cereal but not much variety at this location. Limited to 2 kinds of cereal and no bread for toast which was odd. Otherside our stay was great.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank RAYMOND V

Reviewed August 10, 2012

The front desk staff were very friendly and accomodating however after entering our room, I understood why the price was so low. Housekeeping staff needs to learn the definition of clean. The floor had crumbs and dirt, bathroom was awful. The toilet wasn't clean judging by the urine stains on the toilet seat and build up in the bowl. The shower curtain was disgusting and looked like it hadnt been cleaned in quite a long time. There was also hair and black feet marks inside the tub. I am thankful that at least the beds were clean and had fresh sheets and pillow cases. We also enjoyed the continental breakfast in the morning. For a place to crash for the night and leave early, it was worth it. Had we been staying longer than the night I would have checked out and went somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Toni C
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We were looking for a hotel to sleep at to break up our trip, and we chose this one because I could use my Wyndham points to stay for free. It was OK but not great. On the negative side, the place is a bit run down, the room smelled, and the water pressure was very low in the shower. On the positive side, the beds were reasonably comfortable, the breakfast was good, and the staff were helpful and friendly. Overall, I guess I got what I paid for :) but I would probably not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I stayed in fargo because I drive trucks and this place is amazing. The rooms are clean and the pool/hot tub is awesome.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have stayed at this super 8 a number of times and the rooms are clean and it is a fairly decent super 8. However one thing I dislike is how thier staff sit outside the main front door and smoke. I do not like walking through their second hand smoke and it looks oh so tacy. Surely the staff can take their smoke breaks at the back of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2012

The room was ok but gave an impression of not being clean or modern. The bathroom was small and had a concern there might be a bedbug issue. Bed seemed to be clean. Had a very nice breakfast in the morning. Amble parking and great open space around the hotel. Dismiss the Pleasure Hut next door as no issue to staying at the property.

Room Tip: Check out www.bedbugregistry.com first.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2012

the hotel is conveniently located near main roads. Next to an Arbys and a gas convenience station. the room was clean, if not a little worn out. The bed blanket was worn out, had a burn hole in it. Had TV but no internet access on the 2nd floor. I have stayed on 3rd floor before and was able to hook up to the internet. The pool was heated, but looked like it needed a facelift. Hot tub was ok, but also in need of a facelift. The staff was friendly. the breakfast was generic, but good. Only wish it lasted till 10 instead of 9. it was a pet friendly building which is nice to see, even though I don't have a pet. The outside of the hotel was nice, didn't look rundown. Over all it was a good stay. the negative part. i booked on price-line, and was also charged by the hotel. I have been fighting with the hotel for 7 days now to get my money back, which they keep saying they are refunding it. when i call back they give me another excuse why they haven't refunded it yet.. my bank account is still missing the money.. i shouldn't have to fight to get money they stole from me.

Room Tip: i have stayed on 2nd floor once and 3rd floor twice, only was able to get internet on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family