All reviews free breakfast would stay here again close to west acres mall hot breakfast rates
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We realized we weren't going to get very far. So we booked on line. Check in at the desk was flawless. The room was clean, quite and king size comfy bed. The motel wasnt busy and we didn't hear a sound all night. Right next to MacDonalds and close to the hwy.
The breakfast was adequate. It included scrambled eggs and I think a beef patty (?). The coffee was good. I can never get use to the American idea of coffee cream (yuk).
The price was reasonable. We would stay again and recommend this place.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Should have read the reviews before booking, but it was one of those pages deals and I needed to book fast. This place won't stay open long at this rate. Check in was a most unwelcoming experience. Desk clerk who acted like he didn't want to be there. Didn't speak much. They redid the lobby to look nice and that's it. Rooms are small and stink. Outdated, run down and not very clean. Cable TV and wifi are a joke. I would have to turn the power strip off and on in order to get sound on the TV. Wifi was one bar strength. Towels were ultra thin and like sandpaper. No coffee maker in what they called a "suite". Window was filthy (see photo). On check out, no one was at the front desk. Had to wait ten minutes before someone showed up.
Let's face it. There are hotels that make you feel dirty and ones that don't. This one made me feel dirty.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Very dated and extremely dirty. The wifi was not very good. The breakfast in the morning was very disappointing. So much so, had to go to Denny's in the morning. This poor excuse of a hotel should be ashamed of how much they charge for what you get. The only thing that would satisfy us at this point would be a partial refund. Thumbs down. If I could have given lower than the one (terrible) on the rating scale, I would.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Today is Aug. 11, 2018. They have BeD BUGS and do not care!!! We checked the bed like we do any where we stay. They did in fact have bed bugs. We have pictures as well. There were live ones crawling on the head board and bed bug caseings on the pillow cases. I went to the front desk, the guy was not shocked or even give me any help when I told him. They won’t even give me a refund. I am seriously so upset. Not even I am sorry.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank CourtneyS2453
Reviewed August 3, 2018

I thought it was quite nice. Free parking, free breakfast (not much to offer, but there was fruit, hard boiled eggs, and I think waffles), and the price was good. Friendly staff at the front desk. It was a little bit of a drive into downtown Fargo, but there were a number of paces nearby to grab dinner. Very nice hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
redriverfargo, Front Office Manager at Red River Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Thank you for taking time in providing your valuable feedback. We are glad that you were pleased with your stay and our service. We try hard to make sure every single guest is happy with their stay. We appreciate you staying with us and certainly hope to see you again soon. Thank you.