“Great Service and Rates”

Econo Lodge West Fargo
Ranked #45 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great Service and Rates”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I recently stayed here for a couple of months while undergoing medical treatments. I found the staff to be very friendly and concerned with the comfort of their guests. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the long term rates were more than fair. The have a good breakfast with a variety of choices. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Indonesian first
Bemidji, Minnesota
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stay here weekly and the staff is super friendly, rooms are clean, location is great, beds are comfortable, and breakfast has great variety. I also have our sports teams stay here when we come to Fargo. : )

Deering, North Dakota, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The place is clean and the beds are very comfortable. These are the most important beside the customer service, which is above superior. They will help in every event and are the most friendly people I have met.
I spend a lot of time in travel mode and have not experienced a better place to spend a peaceful rest.

Room Tip: The suites are very roomy and on the non-parking side of the building. They are very Veteran friendl...
Bagley, Minnesota
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stay at this hotel everytime I am in the area. I always get great service, and the staff is very friendly and willing to help out with whatever my needs may be. Also great assortment of things for breakfast and reasonable rates. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have been coming back and forth to this hotel since November 2012 I continue to come back because the people here are very very nice the breakfast was wonderful and it's quiet and clean I will recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed March 2013
Gladstone, Michigan
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Well, I didn't stay here. I booked a room here and had to cancel. Did so within the time frame as to not be charged, but I was! Got very poor customer service, no one answered the phone, had to call back at a different time, etc. Was told by Nate the manager they could not refund my money cause they couldn't find the reservation!?! I had proof of the charge on my credit card, and proof that I cancelled in time. Then they advised they could only refund a portion! BS!! Having my credit card company dispute with them, utterly ridiculous.

Room Tip: Find somewhere else to go. This was actually the only hotel I could find left in Fargo to book in o...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Brenda T

Travelers are raving about these Fargo hotels

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a long weekend, arrived and had to wait to check in as their internet access was down. Room was fine on arrival nothing special but adequate as we were only planning on sleeping there. Went out the following day and when we came back the room was cleaned but there were no towels left. Had to call the front desk so they could bring some up. Following day was fine. Ended up having to stay a third night due to a storm that closed the interstate, hotel easily booked us for an extra night. Went out, the staff saw us leave, when we returned our keys didn't work in the door so had to get those redone, and the room wasn't cleaned other than that we had new towels because they had handed them to us in the morning. Not the hotels fault but there was a Semi on the parking lot left running all night.

Over all a good hotel but could be better. I'd stay again for the price but don't expect much.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family