“Great value!”

Quality Inn West Acres
Ranked #44 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We booked a room here last minute on price line and got a great deal. The front desk staff was great, there is no elevator but it is only 2 stories... Our room was clean, we didn't use the pool and the internet speeds were only OK. Parking was no problem, breakfast was good, with scrambled eggs, sausage and a waffle maker. Super easy to find off the highway. Great value.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn West Acres

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Amazing customer service was provided to me by Kimberly at the Quality Inn! I had forgotten my pillow in our room when we checked out and continued on our trip. Later that day, when I realized I'd forgotten it, I called the hotel and was told they would check for it and call me if it was found. A few hours later, when I hadn't heard back, I called the hotel again (really didn't want to lose this pillow!) Fortunately, Kimberly answered the phone this time! She asked questions about the item until she knew exactly what it looked like - size, color, firmness - and said she'd check and call me back. Which she did! Less than a half an hour later! She started the conversation by apologizing for taking so long but she'd been busy with customers at the desk. She then told me she'd found my pillow - the room had been cleaned and my pillow re-covered with a clean case and left on the bed. (She also reported finding my pillow case!) She told me she would place the pillow 'in the closet' with a note on it so I could pick it up at the desk when we came back through Fargo the following week. I was pretty amazed by the whole thing! In my experience, that kind of customer service is very rare. Kudos Quality Inn for employing such a young woman like Kimberly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I would stay here again but I wouldn't pay the full rate but it's a good value when doing Priceline last minute deals. We had a large Uhaul and a pickup with a boat and had nowhere to park as all the parking was geared towards cars. We ended up parking in a lot down the road. The breakfast was good.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Our stay was average. Honestly, we got a good deal on the room but we had numerous things that weren't quite right. The staff were not very friendly and would rush outside to smoke once done helping us.

The beds were lumpy and felt lumpy. The tub wouldn't drain well. The bedside light was loose in the socket. When packing up we discovered someone else's sock under the end of the bed which didn't give us much confidence on the cleanliness of the room.

Ok, good stuff....the biscuits and gravy and waffles were good for breakfast. We also were surprised to find a fridge and microwave in the room.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I hesitantly booked this, based on TA reviews. My expectation were low, so I prepared myself & my family. The check in area was ok. There is not an elevator. As we lugged our luggage up, I noticed stained, nasty carpet with chunks of mud hanging on the step edges. First appearance of the room, worn, & old. So, out came the Lysol wipes & we wiped down the room. The room was dirty. We had just driven over 10hrs. & we paid in advance. It wasn't so horrible that we were going to look somewhere else in the middle of the night. Did not attempt the pool area. There were very young children in the hot tub. Breakfast was ok..had an assortment of hot & cold food, kept well stocked. Area was moderately clean. Definitely not clean enough to walk around barefoot, which several individuals were. Isn't there a law against this? Ok, that is a whole other issue for me..sorry. Husband asked if we could print something, the lady behind the desk said printer got taken away. When we went to check out, staff behind desk barely acknowledged my husband. In summary, I would not stay here again; look somewhere else. It's hard to have a good night sleep when the room is not clean.This place is not 'Quality'.

Room Tip: Book a room somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Beds are comfortable and breakfast is OK. For the price of this hotel, you can't expect too much. Not a vacation destination but adequate for a night or two. The name changed last year from a Comfort Inn to a Quality Inn and you can see some minor changes but still meets our needs for an overnight trip to Fargo.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Stayed one night, the room was comfortable, very average, no bells and whistles. I didn't eat breakfast so can't comment on that. The bed was comfortable, carpet was dated, but the room was clean and quiet. The hotel was full of hockey boys, and I didn't hear any outside noise. I'd stay again, just needed a place to sleep, the price was right.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo