“It's great, it's HuHot, but could use some attention”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #34 of 335 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Mongolian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I eat at HuHot whenever I get the chance because I love the concept and the food tastes so good. Once again, my food was fresh and tasty. However, the bench I was seated on was wobbly/coming apart from the base, and the waitress forgot my rice. Just a little more attentiveness to the dining room and by the staff could raise this review to 5 stars.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Select the meat and vegetables and sauce you like (only one id gluten free} and take it to the grill. Tell the food preparer that you are gluten free. The section of the grill where your meal is cooked is blocked off and cleaned before your food is put on it. Then I noticed as the food is stirred on the grill, they use spatulas set aside so they are not contaminated by other gluten laden sauces. Man I wish there was a Huhot in my home state.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

For lunch @ $8.99 on weekdays my husband and I LOVE this restaurant! It's clean and if it is not they will clean it shortly and the service is fast so if you are in a hurry don't worry about the lines as it moves fast. Fresh assortment of veggies and meat( pork, beef, imitation crab, chicken) and if you are not sure what to add, they have recipe cards at the tables so no worries. You can make it healthy or not, your choice. Secret to get most in your bowl: put all your meat/vegetables first, then add noodles on top to keep the vegetables from falling out of your bowl. Also, add at least 4 ladles of sauce: can't fail with 2 ladles each of teriyake, khan's favorite, 1 ladles of burn your village barbeque, 1/2 ladle of garlic oil, and ladle of garlic water so the vegetables don't get dry when they are stir frying. Side note: If you end of liking this place log on to HuHot.com and enroll and on your birthday, you'll get a free meal coupon that you can use one week before or one week after! And like their Facebook page and usually in June or July they have a Firesale where you can buy $50 gift card and get $20 back free. I usually buy 2 and my husband buy 2! Did I say I adore this place?! Oh ya, dinner time is more expensive like $12.99 I think. So try lunch hours first.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great food, fun atmosphere, unique experience!! The only thing I wish is that they did what they do at other grills where they spice it up and interact with the customers.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Love this place.

Food is fantastic. Gets very busy at lunch so I always hit it early or after 2pm.

Like any Huhot, you know what's in store for you going in.

Make it the way you like it. No complaints.

My only issue was with my server. Since I went early, before the rush, I felt like she could have been a little more attentive. Remember to bring my drink. Refill the aforementioned drink. Bring my check.

Not a huge deal. Maybe caught her on a bad day. Will I go back? Of course.

Highly recommended.

Been to HuHot Mongolian Grill? Share your experiences!