“I take gigs in North Dakota just so I can eat here.”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #25 of 330 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Asian, Mongolian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Vegas, Nevada
“I take gigs in North Dakota just so I can eat here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Love this place.

Food is fantastic. Gets very busy at lunch so I always hit it early or after 2pm.

Like any Huhot, you know what's in store for you going in.

Make it the way you like it. No complaints.

My only issue was with my server. Since I went early, before the rush, I felt like she could have been a little more attentive. Remember to bring my drink. Refill the aforementioned drink. Bring my check.

Not a huge deal. Maybe caught her on a bad day. Will I go back? Of course.

Highly recommended.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Amazing food and concept. The issue is I cannot make the same sauce mixture because there are many choices.

Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lunch Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went several time, fantastic selection and service is quick. Great for lunch and one of the best mongolian grills I've been too. Good quality restaurant area as well.

Visited January 2013
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
“It's in the sauce......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

HuHot in Fargo is a place I visit often. Nothing better than going through the food line adding your favorite items to your bowl. Then you get to the sauce area and add recommended sauces to match your taste. I've been here enough times to know what sauces to add to creat the flavor that suits me. But if I want to get a little different taste I can add one or two of their many sauces to spice my meal up. It takes just minutes to have it cooked by one of the many chefs gathered around the round hot Mongolian grill. The staff is always friendly and the place is always clean. The main thing I like is the food is always consistant and good. I highly recommend HuHot to anyone looking for a fun, casual dinning experience in the Fargo/Moorhead area.

• Visited December 2012
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
“Any Hu Hot is good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

We have tried Hu Hot in Rochester, MN and Mpls, MN and knew what to expect, and we were not disappointed. Just very good, fresh food. Wish there was a Hu Hot in our town but we don't have the population (or adventurous palate) in our town to make it work.

Visited December 2012