“A fund and interesting dining experience”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #25 of 343 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Mongolian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 19, 2011

This is my second time to this place...from when you walk in to when you have a hot plate of very tasty food is probably around 5 minutes. The concept is great...pick what you want including the meats, vegetables and sauces and then give to the "chef" who places it on a round stove and you watch them cook it...

It is all you can eat...and the food is very very good. Kids love it as it is not your typical restaurant ... wish we had one of these in my town.

Reviewed July 12, 2011

The HuHot has a great concept for a resteraunt. It is a buffet style Mongolian grill, so you get what you want. They grill your food in front of you. You eat as much as you want so go hungry. I would not recommend deserts or other add ons.

Reviewed May 24, 2011

Had never been to a HuHot before. Thought it was going to be difficult to understand how everything works but it's actually quite simple. All the products are fresh and you get to add whatever you wish...in the quantity you wish. Great taste. The seafood was better than the chicken. The meat were too thin, and consequently, easily overcooked. Overall, a great experience for everyone.

Reviewed July 2, 2009

Our family of 5 are all gift-card-holding HuHot fanatics. We hit this one on Fathers Day but at about 2:30 to avoid crowds. We were amazed to see the line wrapped one and a half times around the grill. We found out why when we got in line: the grillmeisters told me in no uncertain terms that they were allowing only one bowl per person!! I enjoy a good meal as much as the next person, but I (and everyone I know) take 2 bowls so I am not dribbling sauce and ingredients all over the restaurant. 1 bowl at a time means everyone makes more trips and endures longer lines! The grillers also didn't stir the food as it cooked, so all the sauce and 1/3 of the food were stuck to the grill at the end. What an all-encompassing waste of good food and a major time drain. Each trip to the grill took over 20 minutes. Our waitress also had to be sought out and asked to refill our melted-ice-iced teas and to bring our check, and not once a word about a happy Father's Day. I asked when we left if they had just opened and they said they had been there for 5 years!! Most HH's are great but not this one. Go to SF and SC HuHot's to see how it's done.

1  Thank cvsguy
Reviewed January 1, 2009

Love it! Pick your own ingredients and they cook it up in front of you. Bit spendy and I imagine it’s not the best place for people with food allergies as everything is cooked on the same Wok.