“Busy Place as Usual”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've been to Texas Roadhouses in other places - and this one was as busy as any of them. I hate the crowded waiting area, but once you get seated - everything is good. Service was good, food was good. I loved the walleye I had. I wish the mashed potatoes had been a bit warmer. Love the honey butter served with the rolls. We had a good time.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Wow this place gives great portions. Good food! Don't fill up on the peanuts and bread, made this mistake twice.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Every thing was perfect #1 place i look forward to go to because the food is always fantastic and there is always left overs to eat the next day

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

My Hubby and I came here because it was late when we got into town and this was one of the few places open late enough to accommodate us... We were immediately shown to our table and given a basket of deliciously warm bread (remember it was almost closing time and surprisingly the bread tasted as if it had just come out of the oven) with a cinnamon butter spread to accompany it... Three words: De-lísh-us! After I basically got full off bread I ordered the smothered chicken because the waitress said it was her favorite (she was amazing by the way she didn't hover but she stayed available) and I am so glad I listened to her! The chicken was charbroiled so it had a little blackened crispy goodness on the end... my hubby ordered a shrimp dish and was quite satisfied because he cleaned his plate - not a speck of rice left uneaten... we both agreed when, not if, we go back we're probably going to get the exact same things...

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Loved the atmosphere. Service was good. Food excellent. Parking good. Peanuts were a bonus! The staff provided entertainment for the patrons--apparently it was to make their jobs more interesting!

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!