“Good food Service outstanding”

Doolittles Woodfire Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Doolittles Woodfire Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 338 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Featuring woodfired rotisserie cooking, Doolittles Woodfire Grill is an experience that ignites all of your senses! The woodfired rotisserie grills meat over an open flame for a savory wood roasted flavor. The rotation of the rotisserie creates self basting and slow roasting skewers resulting in juicy and succulent meats such as Spit-Roasted Chicken, and Smoked Hanger Steak with Horseradish-Whipped Potatoes and Red Wine Demi. Doolittles boasts over 60 wines by the bottle and 30 selections by the glass. Gluten Free and Vegetarian menus available. Warm, relaxing atmosphere...come as you are!
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Atmosphere really good. Server, Tony, very helpful with suggestions, keeping us in water, and checking on us. Loved the bread. Had the stir fry will add linguine for a dollar, well worth it, thanks Tony for suggesting it. :) Spouse had the half chicken very, very good. A little hard to find signage not good on the main road but its on the corner by the light, turn by the fire station. Would eat here again.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Nice patio area and good service. I had the honey maple grilled salmon and loved it. My wife had the ribs and chicken combo - she liked the chicken better than the ribs. Easy to get to as the location is at an exit off I94.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We went to this restaurant for dinner on our way to Wisconsin. It turned out to be great. Our very tall waiter was so helpful about choosing the wine and the dessert. Oregon Pinot Noir. The scallops were probably the best I've ever eaten, and we are from Oregon/Washington. They were perfectly cooked. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone going to Fargo.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Wonderful food. My husband had Lemon scented Salmon that came with spinach, asparagus, and fingering potatoes. I had the Rotisserie pork w/mango salsa sandwich. Both were excellent! I also splurged when I discovered the dessert of the day was a Flourless chocolate cake :) YUM, YUM, YUM. With water for both of us, the total bill was $36.50.

Our server Ali B was really good as she juggled our table, a table next to us with 8 ladies, and at least another table with 2-4 people.

I'd definitely come back if I were ever in this area again.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I was happy to find that there was no wait even though the parking lot looked full. We ordered the walleye fingers appetizer. They were fabulous. Our waiter was very attentive. The manager also checked in with us to make sure everything was going well. We both ordered entrée salads. They both featured the rotisserie chicken which is great. Full bar is also available. The atmosphere is nicely decorated and not cheesy. I recommend lunch or dinner here.