“Love the pizza”
Review of Green Mill - CLOSED

Green Mill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Love the pizza here. They fold over the edge of the crust, over the pizza sauce, which is not your typical pizza sauce. Soooo Good! Haven't tried the other items on the menu yet, but hope to get to them soon. We are usually just passing through and stop here for a quick meal, but plan to come and stay for a few days to try out more menu items and more of Fargo. The children's menu is pretty good, and our granddaughter loved her chicken fingers. And the herbed butter and bread lead-in tastes great and makes the wait for your main course just disappear.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

if you don't want anything too exciting, but want filler for a fair price, go here. It is exactly the same as Perkins or Dennys, the atmosphere is probably two steps up. Sit at the bar, it is more fun.

1  Thank pjfletcherf1968
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was in tonight with family for my birthday. It took over 40 min for my food at which time the personal pan pizza was burned. 35 min later I was full from water and took home pizza. Looking at the first burned pizza there was just tons of pepperoni on it. Looking at second one still overcooked and counted 9 pepperoni. So the cookes mistake and I had to pay for it. Not sure I want to go back. I could of made one from scratch better and faster. This is managers fault for noy keeping up with workers. The servise was good. Feel sorry for them. I heard others say things also tonight. Not pleasant. Might want to thinkabout another restaurant as we have so manygreat ones.

1  Thank MamaBear V
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Service and food were really good.
We got there a bit before supper rush and were seated immediately.
We both enjoyed the food.
The only complaint was the temperature.
It felt like i needed a jacket.
Before food arrived i was freezing.
It was cold out but the vents were blowing out cold air.
Hopefully someone fixed the heat, i would return ,but ask to sit elsewhere.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Clean, easy to find and good value. They offered a special of a free bottle of wine with an order of two pastas. We were two couples and this worked out very nice. The pasta dishes were very tasty as were the chicken breast stir fry salad that some had. Good value, good service. You will not be disappointed.