“Bland Food, Slow Service”
Review of Juano's Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Overall the food was bland. The refried beans have zero flavor, the salsa was basically watery onions and the Mexican rice tasted like plain white rice. In addition to all that, the tortilla chips were extremely stale and when we asked the server for new chips he didn't bother to bring them until our meal was almost over and the "new" chips were still quite stale. I suspect they didn't have any fresh ones in the restaurant that day. Definitely do not recommend.

1  Thank Jamal136
There are newer reviews for Juano's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Being from the southwest I didn't expect to find find good mexican food in Fargo. I was pleasantly surprised. Food was very good... our waiter was awesome.
I'm very picky about salsa and their salsa was a little lacking...but ok. Guacamole was very good though. Everyone was very happy with their orders all 7 of us and we all had something different.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We were nervous to eat here since it was noon on a Saturday and the only people in the place, but by the time we left is was filling up. My wife had the "great taco" or something like that and I had guacomole and a chile renello. Sorry about the spelling. Both were very good and plenty of food especially for the price. The salsa was not my favorite, but it was good. Guac was fresh and mild, but a nice compliment to the chips. Refreshing atmoshpsere compared to most Mexican food places. A touch of class to it would be the best way to describe it. Service was great. Only complaint is they seated everyone next everyone else.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Have been here a few times in the past. Have never been disappointed. Food is tasty and reasonable in price. This last time service was a little slower than normal but not enough that it was a problem. Just gave more time to relax in a quiet atmposphere.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food is inexpensive compared to other Mexican Restaurants but the quality is definitely on par with the best. A friend and I went and the meal we had was fantastic flavorful and well worth the price. It is one of my two favorite Mexican Restaurants in Fargo. Enjoy!

2  Thank KathrynW2012