“Comfortable rooms and Great staff”
Review of Ramada Fargo

Ramada Fargo
Ranked #34 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed August 10, 2010

I was here with my sisters to visit our father. We decided to stay with this hotel it was recommended to us. The rooms were very nice. Had a great night sleep, beds were very nice. The flat screen tv's a plus. We did eat in the dining room here for breakfast and Dinner. Very impressed with the service and food. We had dinner with our family from here and from out of state. Everyone was pleased. Will definately stay again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed July 27, 2010

To whom it may concern,
we were guests at your hotel on July 21. 2010 thru July 22. 2010. We have stay there in the past, and have always been completely satisfied. On July 22. 2010 something very distrubing happen. While waiting in the lobby for my husband, i heard a male voice screaming loudly ,coming from the back office. When my husband arrived i informed him that something was happening in the back office, and i wanted to stick around to see what was going on. He said it was not our concern, as we were about leave 2 female employees emerged from the office almost in tears. Shortly there after a large well dress man left the office, i assumed he was the GM. Needly to say we will not be staying at your hotel again. No woman should have to take that kind of verbal abuse from a man, if i was in there shoes i was file a complaint.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tucker086
danselmin, General Manager at Ramada Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2010

Dear guest, I apologize if I upset you while conducting an employee counseling which was conducted behind what I believed to be a solid door. I did not think I was "screaming" but I know the conversation was very stern in nature considering the egregious nature of this employee's infraction . The other woman involved was the employee's immediate supervisor who had originally brought the matter to my attention to address and I'm quite certain she was not offended by the discussion. Once again I apologize if I offended you and will take measures to ensure it does not happen again. We appreciate your business and look forward to your continued patronage.

Reviewed July 25, 2010

Great place to stay. Staff are very friendly and the food is excellent. I ordered a lavosh taco pizza from the bar and it was delicious. The beds are very comfortable, I suffer from chronic back pain and can never find a hotel that has comfortable beds, usually they are either too stiff or too soft but these beds were just perfect for me. The price was right for me compared to other prices in the area. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a great stay with friendly service and a good night sleep. This hotel is by far the best hotel i have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2010

We had stayed at this hotel because our manager of our hockey team had booked it for our team and we had 16 rooms booked in total. 50 characters is not long enough to explain what we went through. I wanted to leave after Day 1 however my wife won the battle on us staying because we were there as a team and it is good to have all the hockey players be together to bond. After we checked out from 3 nights staying my wife has agreed with me that we should have left after Day 1. It was terrible, from cleanliness, to noise from weddings at banquet room both Friday and Saturday night, uncomfortable beds with no fitted sheets, to foul odors and much more.

• Stayed: June 2010
danselmin, General Manager at Ramada Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2010

Grrrowl1,

Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and are focused on improving as we are dedicated to providing the best sevice in the Fargo market. That said, It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide further assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 701-235-3333.

Douglas Anselmin
Best Western Fargo Doublewood Inn

Reviewed June 7, 2010

The pool area was just the right size for our kids, 5 and 7, to play and swim without getting lost. The poolside room was an added plus.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2010

I stayed at the Doublewood for the weekend. My mom, sister and I had a great experience! Our suite was very clean and had a very comforting atomosphere. We especially loved the large bathroom with a chicuzzi tub and the fireplace. The bed and pullout bed were very comfortable and we all had a good, quiet night of sleep. The Doublewood staff was also very friendly and accomodating. Every employee including management greeted me with a smile when they passed me by which made it a very welcoming experience. We enjoyed the breakfast we had in the morning along with the service from the waitstaff. Management also came to our table to assure we were enjoying our food. My favorite part of the stay was when we dined in the bar and enjoyed the prime rib meal...it was delicous and we did not walk away hungry. The lounge had great music playing and a very personable, funny bartender! The location, (close the the West Acres Mall) also was a huge bonus. I would recommend staying at the Double wood to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed May 25, 2010

We have stayed at another hotel in Fargo but after reading Trip Advisor reviews decided to try the Doublewood Inn beacuse of the good rate. We have definitely found our "NEW FAVORITE HOTEL". From the minute we walked thru the door we were impressed, the staff was friendly & helpful. This place is easy to find, right off the Interstate, centrally located and close to a large shopping mall and other businesses. We had dinner in the restuarant & were impressed with the quality of the food & reasonable prices. Their Sunday brunch was incredible and only $10. We come up to Fargo often and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple