All reviews lily pads room was clean wedding reception an older hotel fridge and microwave staff was friendly waffles lounge convention housekeeper coupon mall interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019

We had bugs in our bathroom. The water slide had a broken pipe, so they set out buckets. The buckets were over flowing, flooding rooms. Mildew and dirt stained carpets. Everything is out dated. Way over priced and definitely not as nice as the pictures show. Would not recommend this hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PeytonKRamada, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Voyager53575473409
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sincerely sorry that you had a poor experience, and will forward your comments to upper management, as well as maintenance, to be sure these issues are recognized and resolved. I would like to mention that we are in the process of updating our hotel, including the pool area. If you have not already contacted us about your stay, we would encourage you to do so (701-235-3333 or fdm@fargoramada.com). This will allow us to get more details from your stay, rectify the situation with you, and prevent future occurrences. Thank you again.

Reviewed April 26, 2019

The hotel was easy for parking and central located. I was visiting my niece and it was easy to get to her college from the hotel. The hotel was quiet and clean and as a single traveler, I felt safe. There were some kids in the halls at one point, but they weren't there long and were quiet after 10pm.

ImJustMe218
Thank you so much for your kind review! We work hard to provide the best service possible for each individual guest, and we are so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. We will forward your comments to our staff, who I'm certain will be encouraged by your positive remarks. We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback, as well as your business. Thank you again, we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed April 24, 2019

I am part of a club at NDSU where we have a handful of dances every year. Working with Kody and the rest of the team at the Ramada during every event was always a very positive experience. They always had everything that we needed set up well before the event. They also would line up security and cash bars for ever dance, which made my job super easy. We had about 250-300 students at every dance and the ballrooms were always plenty big. The staff was always very willing to help with anything if I need more tables set up or anything like that. They are also very reasonably priced for what we needed. I've looked around town for other options but could never find anything that was as reasonable for what we are getting. If you are looking for a place to book a wedding reception, conference, or work event I recommend that you go through Kody and everyone at the Ramada!

MSwenNDSU,
Thank you so much for your kind review! We work hard to provide our customers with the best experience possible, and we so greatly appreciate your feedback and your business. I will pass this along to Kody and the rest of our staff, who I'm sure will be encouraged by your positive remarks. Thank you again, we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed April 15, 2019

Upon my arrival the hotel appeared average. At check in I asked the front desk lady directions to my destination she said it was 6 blocks away when in fact it was right across the street. Also the way to my room was a little confusing like a maze. When leaving my room I asked a staff member(assuming housekeeper) where the nearest door was he couldn't answer me(maybe he didn't speak English, so I kept looking and asked another staff and she also couldn't tell me where door 4 was.. I ended up finding my way out of the wrong door. My room was ok but was nit cleaned properly because an item was left behind from a previous guest. All in all it was ok but pricey for the quality.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PeytonKRamada, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

Trail06145973725
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am sincerely sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. We will forward your comments to the appropriate departments to be sure the issues you experienced are recognized and resolved as quickly as possible. If you wouldn't mind, we would love for you to contact us directly at 701-235-3333 or fdm@fargoramada.com. Being able to speak with you will allow us to gain more of the details of your stay, so we are able to address these problems more directly with individual staff members. Thank you again for your review, we are very sorry again. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

We stayed one night. The room smelled like an old smoking room. It didn’t look clean but that could be just age. The workout area had no water and the closet door was broken in there exposing a broken sink. Very poor value for my money.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Gabby L,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are sincerely sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. I am saddened to hear that your room smelled, was unclean, and that you experienced maintenance issues. We will forward your comments to the appropriate departments to be sure these matters are addressed and handled accordingly. Thank you again for your review, as well as for your business. Again, I deeply apologize that your stay was any less than exceptional.