Ramada Fargo
Country Inn
$97
Staybridge.com
$76
Wingate by Wyndham Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$66
$107
Marriott Hotels
Fargo Inn & Suites(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$65
$208
$87
$84
All reviewslily padsroom was cleanpool sidewedding receptionan older hotelcleaning stafffridge and microwaveone night staynice staycomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendlywafflesloungeconferencemall
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We were very disappointed with the hotel. There was chewing tobacco packet floating in the pool, a film on top of pool, it was overly cool in pool area. We reported this but never saw anyone come and check it out. The sheets didn't fit the mattress on the bed. There was a lot of carpet torn up in hallways due to construction, I am assuming, but there weren't signs indicating that was the case. Price for domestic tap beer was high ($4.50/glass) and ($6.00/glass) for Shock Top. Outside door didn't open with room key even after having new keys made. Not impressed with hotel at all!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Anthony S, General Manager at Ramada Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

P L,

I apologize that we did not meet, or exceed, your expectations as our guest. As you mentioned with the carpet, we are currently undergoing renovations and having the new carpet installed. It is set to be done any day now. The pricing that you mentioned for the beer would be for a “tall” with our “short” being cheaper. We do keep our prices competitive with the rest of the market. I will certainly be passing along your comments about the exterior door to our Engineer. I hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in Fargo and will be better able to enjoy the upgrades we have completed.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I was attending a small conference at the Doublewood. Everything from my perspective went great! You could tell that the ballroom we were in had just been under renovation and the finished product looks pretty good. I had one meal that was part of the event (standard banquet chicken meal) and it was very good. I had one meal in the attached lounge (black and blue burger with waffle fries) which was great, and it was a nice quiet atmosphere. Finished off the night with some other attendees of the meeting by the fireplace with a beer. I was in a pool view suite which was a very spacious room, but a little closer to the elevator than I typically like. Appears as if they have just put some new carpet in the hallway outside my room too… It looked pretty sharp. When I was checking out, the General Manager, Anthony, made a point and asked a few of us standing in the lobby how our stay was. We really appreciated that. It’s not too often you see the GM’s reaching out to the customers personally. I will be back with my family in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Aaron M
Anthony S, General Manager at Ramada Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Aaron M,

It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for leaving a review on your recent stay with us. I will certainly be passing along your comments on the meals you had while visiting! As you mentioned we are currently undergoing some renovations in a few different areas of the hotel and they should soon be wrapping up and we all are very excited for them! We look forward to serving you and your family the next time you are in the area!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The hotel was, what Im assuming as in the middle of some updates, so I'm considering that as to why it looked the way it did. Even though, the hallways smelled great, the Restraunt was very good, and the pool was exceptional ! We utilized a sleeper sofa and it was terribly uncomfortable :( But it was quiet, and you couldn't hear doors slamming in the hallway from your room. That was a big bonus!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Anthony S, General Manager at Ramada Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent stay with us. You are correct, we are undergoing some renovations in a few different areas of the hotel, and I do apologize for the mess during this time. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your meals and the pool! I hope that the next time you are in Fargo, you will allow us to serve you again!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

From the moment we walked in, it was a pleasant stay (winnipeg female hockey team). Dinner on Saturday night in the lounge was excellent (prime rib). Breakfast (buffet) on Sunday morning was excellent. Lots to choose from and Nikki was amazingly friendly and made our morning with her happy attitude! Keep up the excellent job. We would definitely stay here again next time we are in Fargo. Steve and Raff from Winnipeg

• Stayed: January 2014

Raffaella,

Thank you for leaving a review on your stay. I am very pleased to hear that everything went great during your stay! I will be passing along your comments to Nikki as well, and I know she will be thrilled for the recognition. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Very clean, the beds were made very tight, the bathrooms were very clean, I loved the house keeping management, they were very sweet, and friendly, I will definetly come back, everyone that worked there was very kind.(:

• Stayed: December 2013
Anthony S, General Manager at Ramada Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

LonaJean,

Thank you for your positive review. I am very pleased to hear that everything went well for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future!