Ramada Fargo
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$88
$85
$195
Hotel Donaldson
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslily padsroom was cleanpool sidewedding receptionan older hotelcleaning stafffridge and microwaveone night staynice staycomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendlywafflesloungeconferencemall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 11, 2013

This hotel needs to be better maintained, the hallways were filthy dirty, cigarette butts on the ground both in and outside of the door. The rooms are dated and the beds need to be replaced. the food in the restaurant is average at best.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Anthony S, General Manager at Ramada Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

M&B_Hall,

Thank you for leaving a review on your previous stay with us. I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations as our guest. We actually are having new carpet installed in our hallways just next week, December 16th. I hope that the next time you are in Fargo you will consider staying with us and enjoying the upgrades we are making to our property.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Very positive experience, from check-in thru check-out. Front desk personnel were very helpful and fun to talk with. Continental breakfast was very good; simple but food options changed by day(big cuts of ham, yeah). Very comfortable bed, bar/lounge has great options for minimal dollars, i.e. taco bar for $3.00 bucks all you can eat. I love this place.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ted,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in Fargo.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We booked Into the hotel to sleep and we had couldn't because of a loud wedding being held on the 1st floor. The rooms were very old, window did not keep the -40 out and noise was terrible. Why would a hotel but a party room above my room that I was suppose to be sleep in.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for leaving comments on your previous stay. I apologize that you experienced an excess amount of noise due to the wedding we were holding. We try to place all guests who are attending the event near the room first as to keep the others in a quieter area. I hope the next time you are in Fargo you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Keep recharging card. Don't know what they are doing. Attitudes and even hang up on you. Terrible. They won't even give me a straight answer. Manager blames general manager and vice versa. Very bad service. Never experienced this before at any other hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013

Amy,

I apologize that you were not happy with the way Debit Cards are processed at our facility. As we discussed on the phone, the authorization should have dropped off of your card from the first stay your partner had at our hotel. I trust that the authorization did come off and that everything appears correct on your statement.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Do not stay at this hotel. Experienced numerous problems. Rooms smelt like sewer gas. Food crumbs found in sofa bed. Restauraunt could not even make toast and eggs to our satisfaction. Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Anthony S, General Manager at Ramada Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Keith,

I would like to apologize that you had experienced issues during your stay and that we did not meet or exceed your expectations as our guest. I can assure you that I have addressed the issues you brought up with our Engineer, our Executive Housekeeper and our Chef. I truly do hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in Fargo.