“Average Hotel”

Ranked #32 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Winnipeg
“Average Hotel”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

This hotel needs to be better maintained, the hallways were filthy dirty, cigarette butts on the ground both in and outside of the door. The rooms are dated and the beds need to be replaced. the food in the restaurant is average at best.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Anthony S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
M&B_Hall,

Thank you for leaving a review on your previous stay with us. I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations as our guest. We actually are having new carpet installed in our hallways just next week, December 16th. I hope that the next time you are in Fargo you will consider staying with us and enjoying the upgrades we are making to our property.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Runnells
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Very positive experience, from check-in thru check-out. Front desk personnel were very helpful and fun to talk with. Continental breakfast was very good; simple but food options changed by day(big cuts of ham, yeah). Very comfortable bed, bar/lounge has great options for minimal dollars, i.e. taco bar for $3.00 bucks all you can eat. I love this place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Ted,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in Fargo.
Minot
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We booked Into the hotel to sleep and we had couldn't because of a loud wedding being held on the 1st floor. The rooms were very old, window did not keep the -40 out and noise was terrible. Why would a hotel but a party room above my room that I was suppose to be sleep in.

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you for leaving comments on your previous stay. I apologize that you experienced an excess amount of noise due to the wedding we were holding. We try to place all guests who are attending the event near the room first as to keep the others in a quieter area. I hope the next time you are in Fargo you will consider staying with us again.

Travelers are raving about these Fargo hotels

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Keep recharging card. Don't know what they are doing. Attitudes and even hang up on you. Terrible. They won't even give me a straight answer. Manager blames general manager and vice versa. Very bad service. Never experienced this before at any other hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
Amy,

I apologize that you were not happy with the way Debit Cards are processed at our facility. As we discussed on the phone, the authorization should have dropped off of your card from the first stay your partner had at our hotel. I trust that the authorization did come off and that everything appears correct on your statement.
winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Do not stay at this hotel. Experienced numerous problems. Rooms smelt like sewer gas. Food crumbs found in sofa bed. Restauraunt could not even make toast and eggs to our satisfaction. Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Anthony S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Keith,

I would like to apologize that you had experienced issues during your stay and that we did not meet or exceed your expectations as our guest. I can assure you that I have addressed the issues you brought up with our Engineer, our Executive Housekeeper and our Chef. I truly do hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in Fargo.
Fargo, United States
Reviewed December 1, 2013

For the price, I would recommend the Best Western Kelly Inn as it will be a much nicer hotel than this one and the price isn't much different. They don't offer a continental breakfast. The location is good as it is close to shopping and restaurants. My husband & I stay in many Best Westerns, but must of them are Best Western Plus. We will not be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Jessica,

You are correct when you bring up that we do not offer a continental breakfast. We do have a full service restaurant on site that offers a full breakfast, lunch and dinner. I trust that there were no issues you experienced during your stay, and hope that you may reconsider and stay with us again the next time that you are in Fargo.
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We had nothing but problems, when we got there the key cards worked but when we got back they didn't work and after 2 trips to the front desk I called the front desk and they came to the room and they couldn't get in either. I had to slide the card between the frame and the door and broke in. After that the front desk told me to lock the chain but it had already been broke of. Never again!

• Stayed November 2013
I sincerely apologize that we were not able to meet or exceed your expectations during your stay. Certainly what you experienced was out of the norm and the issue has been looked at by our Engineers. I know you said you will not be staying with us again, but I urge you to reconsider and allow us to exceed your expectations on your next visit to Fargo.