“A large variety of delicious Italian food”
Review of Johnny Carino's

Johnny Carino's
Ranked #17 of 333 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Fargo
“A large variety of delicious Italian food”
Reviewed October 14, 2009

Johnny Carino's has good Italian food at good prices. I think that they have a better selection than the Olive Garden. I really enjoy the bread with garlic and oil that they bring out to the tables prior to the meal. Their portions are large, so expect to bring home leftovers. I have gone with large groups and they are very accommodating. I would definitely go back again.

Miswest
“Best Eggplant Parmigina & Killer Lasagna”
Reviewed August 14, 2009

I judge my italian restaurants by their Eggplant Parmigina...and Carinos is the best this side of Saint Louis, and it is less then $10.00! My wife craves the Lasgna....We are comfort food kings and I have yet to have a bad meal...go there early...the only negative is the waiting area is way too small on a Fridy night.

WPG, MB
“Family Night is the way to go!”
Reviewed August 4, 2009

This was a great restaurant right in the parking lot of our hotel, we lucked out and went on Family night, so it was almost half price. The meal was amazing, the break is to die for and the price was fantastic!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“its the best food ever,,,”
Reviewed December 13, 2008

its the best food ever,,,

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good Italian food, and waiters with a bad Italian accent”
Reviewed January 16, 2008

good Italian food, and waiters with a bad Italian accent

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Johnny Carino's? Share your experiences!