“Good Good, Good Atmosphere”
Review of Johnny Carino's

Johnny Carino's
Ranked #22 of 330 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Good, Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I ate here while on vacation in late May. I started with a glass of white wine with lunch. It was crisp, fruity and delicious (do not remember the name of it). For my meal, I had the lasagna and a wedge salad. The wedge was fresh; it included bacon chunks and candied pecans with blue cheese dressing on the side as requested. I enjoyed it very much and did not expect the generous amounts of bacon and nuts. The lasagna was the overall hit of the meal. There were multiple thin sheets/layers of pasta intermixed with cheeses and sauce. Delicate yet bold in flavors. Since I was staying next door at the Best Western Kelly Inn, I ordered a large spinach salad a few nights later only to find the same excellence as I had at lunch. The delivery to poolside was prompt. The salad included fresh bread, oil and herbs. Wonderful. If you are in Fargo, give this place a try for a tasty Italian meal!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Patricia_Travels7

Winnipeg, Canada
“Recommended by Hotel Staff”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This restaurant is across the parking lot from our hotel. When you check-in you receive a card, usually a drink bonus, ours was buy one - get one free. A very good drawing card, but the restaurant's food was excellent and plentiful. My wife and I along with a friend ate here, we all had different dishes. They were large plates, full of very tasty food. The menu choices were many, the staff very friendly and efficient.
Thank you, Melissa (Hotel Reception) for the great recommendation.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank PapaHow
ND
“Very good food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We love Carinos! The food is always good as well as the service. It's reasonably priced and it's friendly and welcoming.

• Visited April 2014
Winnipeg Manitoba
“Always Tasty and Lots of It”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We eat here each time we come to Fargo. The portions are large (we often split one with a salad) and the bread is warm and fresh. Service has always been great as well!

Visited May 2014
Minot, North Dakota
“Busy but yummy”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

They were very busy with the marathon in town but we got seated and food within half an hour. All servers very friendly and kept the water coming. The bread seems a bit smaller than last visit, no big deal they brought us another one!

Visited May 2014

Been to Johnny Carino's? Share your experiences!