“Good Food ,Nice Atmosphere, Great Wait Staff”
Review of Johnny Carino's

Johnny Carino's
Ranked #20 of 333 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Fargo, ND
“Good Food ,Nice Atmosphere, Great Wait Staff”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We go here quite often, the food is good, I usually get the veal parmigiana and it is two nice thin slices of veal with a very nice crisp crust. My wife gets the trio and there is such a nice portion that we always take home about half.

On our last visit we had Alex as our server and he is truly a delight. His boss should give him a raise, he was witty and totaly professional a rare combination these days.

We feel the Italian food here is better than the other chains and the setting is very inimate especially if you get one of the side tables on the south side of the restaurant.

• Visited August 2012

Fargo, North Dakota
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Always amazing food, always amazing service! Keep up the good work, and I will keep coming back! This is a place that I would recommend for a 1st date, or a 25th Anniversary, however it is also an amazing place to meet a girlfriend for a night out for dinner. It is a place that I recommend frequently.

Visited September 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Excellant service. They accommodated our walk in group of 16 on a very busy long weekend. Within walking distance of several hotels.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank MRP176
“A very pleasant evening”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Our experience was fantastic and it will be rembered for the next time we are In Fargo.
The food was exquitite service was even better.
I am not easy to please in the sense that I expect great service and delicious hot food!
This has my family's seal if approval!!!!!

1 Thank Msmfia
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wine…O!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Husband and I visited through the week…Went on a weeknight and was well worth it and half off on wine!! Service was the best and food was very good. Waitress could not have been more worthy. Please keep up the service.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank MississippiCatwoman

Been to Johnny Carino's? Share your experiences!