All reviews full size fridge stove top breakfast in bed the ice maker front desk an extended stay hotel convenience store room was clean small kitchenette laundry facilities stay there again general manager west fargo hotel chain easy access hotel room great customer service
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We thought this might be on the same level as the "Extended Stay of America's." We had never stayed with this particular brand.
Well, what a very pleasant surprise!
The GM (Tanya) has her staff doing what they do best and providing excellent service to the guests! The hotel was immaculate!! Meeting the GM explained why the staff was outstanding! From the front desk to housekeeping and everyone else included, the experience provided was outstanding!!
We stayed two weeks and wished our stay could have been extended but we had to move on.
This hotel was quiet, extremely well maintained and had a staff second to none! Well done "My Place Fargo!!"

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Fargo My Place ... F, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Fargo, ND, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about My Place Hotel-Fargo, ND! We have a staff that certainly prides itself on making sure each of our guests receive nothing short of excellent service! I will certainly pass on the nice comments! Should your adventures ever bring you to Fargo again, we hope to see you! Thank you for making My Place Hotel your place!
Look for My Place Hotels on all your travels at myplacehotels.com!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel for the Fargo Marathon. Everything near the Fargo dome was expensive and/or already full. This was our first stay at a "My Place" hotel. The price was affordable and this hotel was relatively new. I would say that it is comparable to a super 8 with the addition of a small kitchenette. It is not a modern style, it is basic, but comfortable. If you are looking for fancy, look elsewhere. If you just need a clean, comfortable, inexpensive room, this is perfect. Breakfast is NOT included, but is available for a small fee. We left the hotel before 6am, so a breakfast was not necessary.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for recommending My Place Hotel-Fargo, ND! Our goal is to provide a clean and comfortable room at an affordable rate, and it sounds like your stay reflected this! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to get the chance to welcome you back during your next trip to Fargo!
Look for My Place Hotels on all your travels at myplacehotels.com

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Found "My Place" at the last minute. Very polite and informative front desk personnel. Room was very clean and well kept up. Easy to find in West Fargo and close to Scheels Arena for a hockey tournament. Would stay again when in Fargo, ND.

Date of stay: March 2019
Fargo My Place ... F, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Fargo, ND, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Thank you for recommending My Place Hotel-Fargo, ND! It is our goal to make each and every stay the very best. It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for staying with us, we can't wait to welcome you back during your next trip to Fargo!
Look for My Place Hotels on all your future travels at myplacehotels.com

Reviewed April 27, 2019

The hotel is easy to find, rooms are clean with the amenities that we need when travelling with our big fur baby. However, the grass areas around the hotel and even the side walks are littered with dog feces and some of them have been there a long time and nobody bothers to clean it. We had to stop and weave around the "landmines" every few steps each time we take our boy out and that will be 4 times daily. Athought the hotel itself is quite clean and the staff are pleasant and pet friendly, we won't be back unless the area has been stripped clean.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Fargo My Place ... F, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Fargo, ND, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Thank you for providing feedback. We apologize that you were not fully satisfied with your experience at the My Place Hotel-Fargo. We can assure you we take all complaints very seriously and that we have addressed the issue as the many layers of snow have melted this spring. We always try to ensure our guests have the best stay possible during their visits, and sincerely apologize that your stay did not reflect that. We hope that you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed April 25, 2019

This is a fairly new property, but not very well in tune with modern hotels. It purports to be a long stay property, but you have to pay extra for breakfast, which is unheard of in most modern hotels. The beds were OK but not overly comfortable. The TV did not have an on-screen guide and there was no TV Guide in the room.
All of this for just over $100 per night, which is just too much for what you get here.

Room tip: Find another place to stay.
Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank BobMalaz

Thank you for your recent stay at the My Place Hotel - Fargo. We apologize that you were not fully satisfied with your experience. We work hard to assure that our hotel is clean and comfortable for all guests and at an affordable price offering nightly, weekly, and monthly rates to accommodate all travelers. Taking into consideration not all guests will need breakfast, we offer a Breakfast in Bed option for a nominal fee for those that do! We appreciate hearing feedback as we continue to improve and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.