“Try the scotch eggs”

Dining options: Late Night
West Fargo, North Dakota
“Try the scotch eggs”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We visited the restaurant after the Fargo Street Fair. I was impressed with the staff, we have a great waitress. The scotch eggs are very good. Homemade pickles were delivered to the table. The beer selection is top notch.

• Korean first
Fargo, North Dakota
“A funky place with fine food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I have eaten here three times, breakfast, happy hour, and lunch. Almost everything has been superbly delicious and non-traditional. The breakfast menu, like most of the other dishes, offers lovely takes on the familiar foods. I had the bacon waffle, which is a waffle with embedded bacon bits. My wife had French toast with banana butter and strawberries. Both were delightful variant on the traditional. Happy hour has a number of $3.00 specials, one wine, one beer, one mixed drink, and one appetizer--they change daily. The calamari was solid, but not great. The wings were wonderful with an Asian twist. Lunch was spectacular: crispy Scotch eggs (one of the specialties of the house) and mac and cheese. Following the creativity of the place, the mac and cheese was twisted in a brilliant way blending the cheese with a stunningly delicious roasted red pepper cream sauce punctuated with Italian sausage bits. The place is busy, so arrive early. This is the current hot place to eat in Fargo, a city that is exploding with fantastic eateries.

1 Thank wineguy55
Fargo, North Dakota
“Excellent Food, Service and Location”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I was brought to this little gem of a restaurant by a friend of mine - I had not even known it existed! The restaurant is located in the basement of the Loretta building on Broadway, just across from the US Bank Plaza. The building has been beautifully renovated, and the restaurant has the same modern industrial feel. The drinks were fabulous - I had a Pineapple Mojito, and the ingredients were incredibly fresh and flavorful. Between the two of us, we split the Spinach and Bacon dip (which was amazing), the Cajun Spiced Burger (which was pretty spicy, but with a purpose, and not just for the sake of being spicy) and finally the Shepard's Pie (which was also very good, and clearly a well thought out recipe). I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, and I plan to return soon to try out their breakfast menu. Thank you for a wonderful meal and great service!

1 Thank JOlson1992

Been to The Boiler Room? Share your experiences!