Staybridge Suites Fargo
Country Inn
$102
Radisson
  • Restaurant
Wingate by Wyndham Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$66
Kelly Inn Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$70
$68
$76
Fargo Inn & Suites(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$64
$87
$107
$84
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefront deskhome away from homepleasure of stayinghotel experienceworking ordergreat place to stayfull kitchenexercise roomsocial hourthe entire staffwould highly recommend this hotelliving areaan extended stayrooms are cleanyogurthot tub
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Never stayed here before. Very clean room, comfy bed. Sarah at the front desk were so helpful when we arrived. The breakfast buffet looked great even though we went out to breakfast. Staff was more than willing to give suggestions for restaurants and places to go. Even though we stayed just one night, I would definitely stay at one of their hotels again.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Danielle H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your feedback! We recently upgraded all of the mattresses and bedding in our hotel and we have been getting great feedback, I am so glad you enjoyed the comfort of our new beds.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Sarah was able to answer any questions you may have had.

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Nice location. Mostly clean and friendly staff. Would probably not stay again due to $250 a night is ridiculous for any hotel. It's easy to get to shopping, games and dining. The pool has too much chlorine and makes your eyes and throat burn. It's Like a maze to find your way around and the elevator isn't convenient. Breakfast spread was good.

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor we value your feedback. I am glad that you noticed our convenient location, cleanliness, and friendly staff. Our room rates do fluctuate based on availability, I would suggest calling the hotel directly to book next time. Our pool is on an automated system as far as the chemicals go, so I will definitely be contacting my representative so he can look into the chlorine levels. I am pleased to hear that you thought our breakfast buffet was a good spread. We do offer 25 hot and cold items as well as a hot egg and hot meat item daily. There is something everyone will enjoy!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Personable and friendly. It's clean and comfortable, but it's the difference in the staff that I appreciated the most. The free beer and appetizers after work are a nice bonus too. I stayed here because I got snowed in and couldn't make the trip home - which is just a little too far out of town in horrible weather. They were very accomodating. It's located near the mall, but it's a little hidden of the main roads, so many might miss it. But, it is worth finding.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at our hotel. I am delighted that you noticed the cleanliness of our hotel, and that you were able to enjoy our evening reception.
I will make sure to let our staff know that we have another happy and satisfied guest as a result of their hard work and determination.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great Room, Great Staff, overall Great facility.

Our family stayed here mid January 2013, the pool, hot tub, and Sauna were enjoyed by our sons. Our suite was great. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a living room. Everything was very clean and tidy. The complimentary breakfasts in the mornings were delicious. I had forgotten an item in the room after checking out. It wasn't till an hour later that we noticed. When I returned to get it, the lady at the front desk made me an access key and told me to go grab it. When I got to the room, the cleaning staff had already started cleaning the room. I noticed the beds were stripped right down to the mattresses. Anyways my item had already been cleared, went to the front desk, and the lady tracked down the cleaners and got me my item. We were very pleased by our experience at this hotel and would most definitely go again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Danielle H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback! Our spacious two bedroom two bathroom suites are perfect for families. I am so glad that your family was able to enjoy our amenities during your stay. I am also very pleased that our team was able to locate your forgotten item quickly, so you were able to get back on the road. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good, clean, comfortable hotels are pretty much the same throughout the world. What makes the Staybridge Suites in Fargo stand apart and such a wonderful experience is the incredibly warm, welcoming and helpful staff. They are outstanding! I will plan on coming back to Staybridge Suites whenever I return to Fargo. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Let the staff know what you need and they will find just the right fit for you. The two bedroom suites are great. Just right for a family.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Danielle H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback and we take great pride in our exceptional customer service. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs in the future!