“Great place to stay!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Oakdale, MN
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Never stayed here before. Very clean room, comfy bed. Sarah at the front desk were so helpful when we arrived. The breakfast buffet looked great even though we went out to breakfast. Staff was more than willing to give suggestions for restaurants and places to go. Even though we stayed just one night, I would definitely stay at one of their hotels again.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Danielle H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Fargo, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your feedback! We recently upgraded all of the mattresses and bedding in our hotel and we have been getting great feedback, I am so glad you enjoyed the comfort of our new beds.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Sarah was able to answer any questions you may have had.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Nice location. Mostly clean and friendly staff. Would probably not stay again due to $250 a night is ridiculous for any hotel. It's easy to get to shopping, games and dining. The pool has too much chlorine and makes your eyes and throat burn. It's Like a maze to find your way around and the elevator isn't convenient. Breakfast spread was good.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor we value your feedback. I am glad that you noticed our convenient location, cleanliness, and friendly staff. Our room rates do fluctuate based on availability, I would suggest calling the hotel directly to book next time. Our pool is on an automated system as far as the chemicals go, so I will definitely be contacting my representative so he can look into the chlorine levels. I am pleased to hear that you thought our breakfast buffet was a good spread. We do offer 25 hot and cold items as well as a hot egg and hot meat item daily. There is something everyone will enjoy!
Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Personable and friendly. It's clean and comfortable, but it's the difference in the staff that I appreciated the most. The free beer and appetizers after work are a nice bonus too. I stayed here because I got snowed in and couldn't make the trip home - which is just a little too far out of town in horrible weather. They were very accomodating. It's located near the mall, but it's a little hidden of the main roads, so many might miss it. But, it is worth finding.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at our hotel. I am delighted that you noticed the cleanliness of our hotel, and that you were able to enjoy our evening reception.
I will make sure to let our staff know that we have another happy and satisfied guest as a result of their hard work and determination.
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great Room, Great Staff, overall Great facility.

Our family stayed here mid January 2013, the pool, hot tub, and Sauna were enjoyed by our sons. Our suite was great. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a living room. Everything was very clean and tidy. The complimentary breakfasts in the mornings were delicious. I had forgotten an item in the room after checking out. It wasn't till an hour later that we noticed. When I returned to get it, the lady at the front desk made me an access key and told me to go grab it. When I got to the room, the cleaning staff had already started cleaning the room. I noticed the beds were stripped right down to the mattresses. Anyways my item had already been cleared, went to the front desk, and the lady tracked down the cleaners and got me my item. We were very pleased by our experience at this hotel and would most definitely go again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Danielle H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Fargo, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback! Our spacious two bedroom two bathroom suites are perfect for families. I am so glad that your family was able to enjoy our amenities during your stay. I am also very pleased that our team was able to locate your forgotten item quickly, so you were able to get back on the road. We hope to see you again in the near future!
Minnesota, USA
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good, clean, comfortable hotels are pretty much the same throughout the world. What makes the Staybridge Suites in Fargo stand apart and such a wonderful experience is the incredibly warm, welcoming and helpful staff. They are outstanding! I will plan on coming back to Staybridge Suites whenever I return to Fargo. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Let the staff know what you need and they will find just the right fit for you. The two bedroom sui...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Danielle H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Fargo, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback and we take great pride in our exceptional customer service. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs in the future!
Chicago
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Many hotels to chose from in Fargo. This location is very nice. Tucked off the main road in a business / industrial park.. As Fargo is small, this is close really to everything. Holiday Inn Website indicates Granite City Restaurant located "outside of hotel" a bit misleading. It's actually a mile or so away.... Other than that, small 1 bedroom was very nice. 2 large TV's with plenty of HD channels. Decent furniture and very clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Only thing keeping this from a 5 star rating was location and price seemed a tad high. For some reason, most hotels in Fargo tend to be higher than you'd think in January. Especially when it's -20 outside. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: This hotel backs to Int 94. To avoid noise, ask for a room that faces opposite. Unfortunately, the...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kubzfan
Thanks you for taking the time to write a review about us on TripAdvisor! I will definitely be checking the website to see if I can have that corrected. Thank you for all the great feedback regarding our hotel. We do offer great amenities to our guest such as: a complimentary breakfast buffet with 25 items including a hot egg and hot meat item, Tuesday-Thursday we have a evening reception from 5:30-7:30pm that offers an entrée, salad bar and complimentary beer, wine and soda, our laundry room is open 24 hours a day a free for guest to use, we also have a business center, and fitness center just to name a few!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 23, 2013

All the comforts of home and more!

If you are coming to Fargo and plan on staying a while, this is the hotel for you!

I've been staying at the Staybridge Suites in Fargo ND, for business on a weekly basis for 7 months since July 2012. During this time I’ve probably sampled over half the rooms of the hotel so I feel that I can speak to the condition of the property and to the attentiveness of the staff.

When I first arrived I was pleasantly surprised at the rooms with their luxury bedding, furnishing, and kitchenettes. There is an exercise room, free laundry and great common areas including an enclosed courtyard and large fireplace. I especially like the LCD TVs, WIFI and the warm colors. Most importantly, the hotel is kept very clean.

A couple a weeks ago they upgraded their beds. I was happy with the old beds however the new ones are very comfortable and help me fall asleep quickly! Recently during a flight delay I stayed at a full service 4 start hotel that didn’t compare in comfort to this Staybridge Suites hotel.

Look, I’m not going to sit here and tell you that it’s always sunny in Philadelphia (which it’s not). Things happen all the time. When issues come up the staff here resolves them in a timely professional manner. Speaking of the staff, I feel that they are what make this place a great value. Everyone here listens to you! They are tuned into you and your needs. One thing that impressed me during my first week here was that the person who checked me in actually remembered my name days later.

Breakfast is served daily. It’s usually the basics plus a hot entree to get your day going. They have some nice offerings. During the week there’s a social hour where without trying I networked with my fellow guests. The food is good and not some paltry appetizer that some places serve. They aren’t afraid to mix things up a bit so the long term guests like me don’t get bored.

When I come to Fargo I will always stay at the Staybridge Suites!

Room Tip: They're all good!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank CompuStuff610
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us on TripAdvisor! We appreciate your loyalty over the past 7 months you have truly become a member of our extended stay family! At the Staybridge Suites in Fargo, we strive to give you the home-like surroundings you want, with all the little things you need. We know that it is not easy being on the road for days, weeks, or even months at a time, so it is important to us that you feel welcome, connected and completely comfortable in every way during your stay.