“Like my family away from home”

Staybridge Suites Fargo
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 21, 2011

My stay at the Staybridge Suites in Fargo ND was one of the most pleasant experiences I've ever had at a long-term stay hotel. From the ease of setting a "wake up" call to using the Business Center, and the roomy and well-appointed Fitness Center, the Staybridge Fargo made my life and my job easier. The daily morning breakfast was a nice and easy start to the day and the Mon-Thur evening light meals and refreshments were great for the single traveler like myself, who did not want to go out after a long day. The Staybridge Fargo is located just off of I-94 and is very convenient to restaurants, grocery stores.shopping and other attractions.

The room was pleasantly decorated and quite comfortable and the kitchen was outfitted with everything I needed; pots and pans(even a non-stick skillet), which is a must for me. The bed was super comfy. There was also a nice desk and ample lighting for the many days I worked in my room.

What I can't say enough about though, was the staff at the Staybridge Fargo. From the front desk to houskeeping and food service, from maintenance to management, they made me feel at home. You don't find that level of friendliness plus great customer service at most other hotels. The Staybridge Fargo has the whole package and is great whether you are staying one night or many.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed June 6, 2011

This place is like my home away from home. I am a over the road truck driver. The whole place is like a small mini apartment for me. The beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept in, the rooms are clean, the staff is always friendly and helpful and they know me by name. I have stayed in a lot of motels, but this place is the best place by far!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2011

I was really looking forward to staying here but I was let down. The worst part was the bed. Very hard and uncomfortable. The room was clean and so was the rest of the hotel. The breakfast was mediocre at best. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2011

I have stayed at Staybridge many times, the Fargo location three times. This latest time the cleanliness and breakfast was not up to the previous times I have stayed here. Breakfast items were slow on being replenished and selection was not what it has been. However, it still out does other chains breakfast offering and the attendant was quick to respond to requests. I have stayed in each of their room offerings and love the kitchen area. Would definately recommend it. Maintenance was very quick to fix the one problem in the room.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2011

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites with friends for four nights. The friendly tone was set with Kyle checking us in. He was super friendly and very helpful. He helped us a couple of times that night going above and beyond to help make our stay exceptional. Lucky us he was working all four nights we were there. Thanks Kyle!! The breakfast staff was also very helpful, especially during the week. We had the two bedroom suite and found it very comfortable and spacious. All around very good value for the money, and really close to all amenities. Recommend to all!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2011

I must commend the staff at this hotel and the evening staff, Kyle, went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed. The room (suite) was exceptionally clean
The staff anytime you would meet them in the hallway was always cheerful and polite. My stay at this hotel was one of best I have had in a while. I do travel for work and stay in various hotels and must say none of them were as congenial as this hotel
Kudos to this hotel and its staff. As this was a medical emergency trip the staff was very intuitive to my needs

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2011

My husband and I were displaced from our home due to an apartment fire. We lived at the Staybridge for over a month with our dog. During the worst days of our lives, the staff at this hotel made us feel like family. The rooms were amazing and the beds were so comfy! It made the transition in our lives easier to deal with knowing that we had such an amazing place to stay while we picked up the pieces. I would recommend this hotel to everyone that I know because I know they will be treated well! The staff here truly cares!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple