Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo
Staybridge.com
$102
Radisson
  • Restaurant
Wingate by Wyndham Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$66
Fargo Inn & Suites(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$64
$76
$87
$107
Travelocity
$84
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingsclose to the airportair museumfargo dometaco bellfull kitchenfargo airportbasketball courtone bedroom suitedirectly across the streetndsu campusplace to stayminute driveevening receptionhome away from homeenjoyed our staywithin walking distance
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have stayed at the Homewood Suites in Fargo many times when I go visit my grandchildren and, with the exception of one stay, have found the staff extremely helpful and friendly, the accommodations clean and comfortable, and both the breakfast and evening reception to be wonderful and delicious. The staff that take care of food have always been friendly and welcoming. Restaurants, stores, and a gas station are within walking distance or a few blocks drive but the freeway is easily accessible with many more restaurants, malls, and just about anything you would want in main section of Fargo just off of the interstates. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I will give a warning about Fargo winter driving, they don't believe in treating roads for icy conditions apparently so use extreme caution in adverse driving conditions. It can be quite a shock if, like me, you are used to roads, like in the Twin Cities, that are pre-treated ahead of a storm. A rRecent visit to Fargo found me white-knockling it due to actual layers of ice on some of the roads.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tom K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you for the feedback following your recent stay with us. It is greatly appreciated and I am happy you enjoy staying with us. I have a great staff and they take great pride in the hotel. If I can ever be of assistance in any way please let me know. Thanks again.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I stayed here after the Holidays since I had an early flight. The ride to the airport was quick and the room was great. I had a lot of space to repack my items. I left too early for the breakfast, but I was offered some of the cold items so that was nice.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us. We greatly appreciate the feedback and thank you for your business.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The Homewood is always such a pleasant experience when staying there. The lobby is so warm and welcoming. The rooms are so nice and comfortable and spacious. The breakfasts are excellent in quality and choice. The Manager's reception in the evenings is an added bonus.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. The feedback is greatly appreciated and we are happy to be your "home away from home". We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Great Hotel! Courteous staff, very clean rooms, and nice amenitites. Lounge area very comfortable setting with fireplace and generous seating area. Complimentary breakfast excellent. Room with a suite a bargain with added space for work and kitchen area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tom K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you kindly for sharing your feedback. It is greatly appreciated! I've got a great housekeeping staff and they make the hotel very comfortable and inviting for our guests. The "breakfast ladies" have all been here for several years and do an excellent job keeping our guests fed in the morning. Thanks again for your comments and have a great day!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

My experience at Homewood Suites was superb throughout my stay. I was picked up in a timely manner at the airport which is located an easy distance away. The breakfasts and evening meals were above average. The hotel staff was outstanding and helpful on several occasions related to lost luggage (airline issue) and getting locked out of my car.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us. I like to tell the staff that it's "all about customer service" so I enjoy reading comments like this. We know there are many options and we greatly appreciate your business. Hopefully, we can be of service if your future travels bring you to Fargo.