“Trip Advisor”

Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
WATERTOWN SD
“Trip Advisor”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Great staff, very clean and comfortable and homey. We really enjoyed our stay there and would definitely stay at this hotel again, if anything takes us in that direction in the future. The rooms are exceptionally nice!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Ivanhoe, United States
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This hotel is SUPER CLEAN AND SUPER NICE STAFF! Plus a wonderful breakfast! Oh and a free Sunday Paper!!! This is by far and away the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at! It has it all if you want a clean, comfortable room!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Perham, Minnesota, USA
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Very convenient to airport with free shuttle or taxi voucher for very early departures. Manager's reception includes food and beer or wine and staff very helpful. Several restaurants within walking distance. Convenient to FargoDome for football or other events.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Tom K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. I know flight changes and cancellations can be very frustrating so I'm happy you enjoyed your stay during your layover. I hope we can be of service for your future travels.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had several families staying at this Hilton during our daughter's wedding week. It was a wonderful hotel to stay at, great location, clean and friendly. I highly recommend staying there and when visiting Fargo I will always book a room at the Homewood Suites.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It sounds like you had a great weekend and I am glad we could be a part of it. Congratulations to the bride and groom!
Bismarck, United States
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I loved my stay at the Homewood Suites. I wanted to move in for a week! Very clean room, wonderful shower, comfortable bed, and plenty of space to move around in. As a woman, the amount of counter space for getting ready in the morning is extremely important and my room had plenty. Also, anytime I know I will be sleeping in a hotel I just reserve myself to not really sleeping due to uncomfortable beds and hallway noise - that was not the case here. I slept like I was at home. I really cannot say enough good things about the Homewood Suites in Fargo, ND and I have already started to tell everyone how wonderful my stay was. Thank you so very much.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Tom K, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments following your stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay. I hope we can be of service to you if your future travels bring you to Fargo. Thanks again!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed here a couple nights for a family wedding. The first 30 mins were not great, as we waited for a good 15 mins for the front desk lady to get off the phone (the person in front of us was already waiting when we got there so I have no idea how long it had been for her too. Answering the phone with people standing there is not cool. Then we got our room on the top floor. As soon as I walked in the overpowering smell of covered up smoke hit me. It was awful. I went to the front desk and he informed me that indeed, these rooms used to be smoking rooms (a year ago). They need to do a complete overhaul of these rooms, as that smell will stay in everything!

However, after we got our second room everything was great! The bathroom vanity area was awesome with great lighting! The ladies will appreciate that. Also in the sink area are full size mirrored closet doors. Nice! The room was nice and clean. The ceiling fan in the bedroom is great. The bed was okay, but too hard for my taste, but everyone is different. The breakfast was awesome, and the caramel rolls were to die for! We were facing the little airport side, but heard no noise (but it was the weekend). Nor did we hear hotel noise, and they were fully booked.
Overall, after the room change it was a great experience.

Room Tip: Don't get the top floor rooms if you are sensutive to smells (used to be smoking rooms)
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Tom K, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I apologize for how your experience began. I'm glad we were able to rectify the situation and move you to a different room. Please keep us in mind for your future travels to Fargo.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This hotel is convenient to everything. The rooms are all suites so if there are 2 of you there is room to spread out. There is even a full kitchen with fridge, microwave, dishes, etc. , so you could move in and stay a couple of months. We had a view of the Coast Guard Air Field but never heard a plane. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast is included, there are eggs, bacon, sausages and you can even make your own waffles. Again, a great stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay with us. We greatly appreciate the business and hope we can be of service if your future travels bring you to Fargo.